New Ticket Discounts for Disneyland?

pbm504

Earning My Ears
I am visiting Disneyland on May 1st for 3 days and planning to buy 6 adult park hoppers. Has anybody heard of a new discount that might be about to be announced. The current deal (adults @ kid prices) runs out on 4/27/06. I need to order the tickets soon, but I'm afraid that as soon as I do, Disney will anounce a new deal.

thanks,

Paul

I'm waiting with you, although I don't have to buy my tickets quite as soon. I don't think they will have a "deal" for when I'm going though, at the end of June.

Go ahead and order. They don't usually offer ticket offers for the summer months.

pbm504 said:
I am visiting Disneyland on May 1st for 3 days and planning to buy 6 adult park hoppers. Has anybody heard of a new discount that might be about to be announced. The current deal (adults @ kid prices) runs out on 4/27/06. I need to order the tickets soon, but I'm afraid that as soon as I do, Disney will anounce a new deal.

thanks,

Paul

I have a couple of questions for you about those tickets? Do they expire? And were is the best place order them with the adualt@Kid price discount?

spongebobxxx said:
I have a couple of questions for you about those tickets? Do they expire? And were is the best place order them with the adualt@Kid price discount?

You can call and order them directly from disney travel. They are not available without a package online, but you can do it over the phone. The first use must happen by April 27, and they expire 13 days later.

I doubt you'll see any discounts for May, June, July, Aug. Then in the fall we'll probably see some specials on packages, such as a free night. You might check costco for a good price, sometimes they have them for a couple dollars less or they come with something like a voucher for free ears. The ones they were selling recently were only good until April 27, so watch out for that.

hlbtimes2 said:
You can call and order them directly from disney travel. They are not available without a package online, but you can do it over the phone. The first use must happen by April 27, and they expire 13 days later.

Thanks. The first use by April 27 won't work for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter