New Ticker!

jackieleanne

DIS Veteran
Just had to share I'm so excited about my new ticker for my London trip and more specifically that I'm finally getting to go and see the Lion King I have been waiting for it since it first came out in the hope it would come to Manchester but now I'm going to see it in London. :cheer2: I can't wait for our lovely 3 day trip and I got our two lots of train tickets Wigan to London for a total of £40 bargain.

Now to start on a trippie over on the board. :goodvibes

How exciting Jackie, I hope you have a great time ~ I would love to see the Lion King show :thumbsup2

I loved the Lion King show. :thumbsup2

Have a fun trip.

Sounds like you have a fantastic trip planned. My parents and sister saw the Lion King and loved it.

Laur's xx

Thanks everyone the best thing is he booked the Lion king without even asking me, ive seriously turned him into a disney lover yay. :) We have tickets for the front of the Royal circle on the 13th Feb. :D

Sounds like loads of fun! You'll definitely love The Lion King in the West End.

Excellent news, you will have a wonderful time.

We saw it on Broadway when we were in NY, fantastic:cool1:

The Lion King is fantastic - I was so overwhelmed I had tears running down my face the minute the music started.

Have a great weekend.

Thanks everyone. I will probably cry to I always do watching the film, mainly when Mufasa dies but also when Simba and Nala find each other again and one of the best songs starts to play. Agh... So excited. :cheer2:

The Lion King is fantastic - I was so overwhelmed I had tears running down my face the minute the music started.

Have a great weekend.

I go to the theatre in York a few times a year and London once a year and cry at everything as soon as the curtain opens. I don't know what it is but I even fill up when we see the chuckle brothers! :lmao:

Have a great time planning your trip and hope you love the show.

have a great time watching a fantasic show.

Its so brilliant to have a trip planned

susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter