New tangled (rapunzel) pics

I can't wait for it to come out, Princess and the Frog turned out so well, I hope this one does too. :D I think it's nice that they're taking some of the lesser known stories & making something great out of them. And I missed the handdrawn animations, but does anyone know if they're doing that with Tangled? Or is it going to be by computer?

I can't wait for it to come out, Princess and the Frog turned out so well, I hope this one does too. :D I think it's nice that they're taking some of the lesser known stories & making something great out of them. And I missed the handdrawn animations, but does anyone know if they're doing that with Tangled? Or is it going to be by computer?

Its gonna be computer animated, but the animation looks great-thats all that matters right?
Anyways, heres another pic that pretty much gives away the plot

http://mmg.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/hollyfaerie/Tangled/IMG_7305.jpg.html

IF (I said IF) thats rapunzel in the middle, then I KNEW this would happen. Her hair is cut off, and shes about to kiss (I think) someone who I assume is Flynn (in every concept art I see he looks different...)

Yeah, as long as the story is good & the animation is too, it's good. :) I just really enjoy the hand drawn kind, I think mostly bc of the way they do teary eyes... Is that weird? o_O

I am sure this movie will definitely rock. I have watched it's preview a couple of days ago from moviewatchlist site. It seems to be very amazing movie..:):)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter