New tangled (rapunzel) pics

Discussion in 'Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music' started by Tangled, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Tangled

Tangled I hope this movie is worth it. I already changed m

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DisneyDancer1986

DisneyDancer1986 Earning My Ears

I can't wait for it to come out, Princess and the Frog turned out so well, I hope this one does too. :D I think it's nice that they're taking some of the lesser known stories & making something great out of them. And I missed the handdrawn animations, but does anyone know if they're doing that with Tangled? Or is it going to be by computer?

4. Tangled

Tangled I hope this movie is worth it. I already changed m

Its gonna be computer animated, but the animation looks great-thats all that matters right?
    Anyways, heres another pic that pretty much gives away the plot

http://mmg.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/hollyfaerie/Tangled/IMG_7305.jpg.html

IF (I said IF) thats rapunzel in the middle, then I KNEW this would happen. Her hair is cut off, and shes about to kiss (I think) someone who I assume is Flynn (in every concept art I see he looks different...)

5. DisneyDancer1986

DisneyDancer1986 Earning My Ears

Yeah, as long as the story is good & the animation is too, it's good. :) I just really enjoy the hand drawn kind, I think mostly bc of the way they do teary eyes... Is that weird? o_O

6. fanhost

fanhost Earning My Ears

I am sure this movie will definitely rock. I have watched it's preview a couple of days ago from moviewatchlist site. It seems to be very amazing movie..:):)