• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Summer Challenge part 2.. updated 8/2

Thanks for the congratulations everyone and congratulations right back at everyone who is doing so well! So proud of this group!! :goodvibes

I am down 5 more pounds this week, so I am now 45/40 on the Challenge!!

Have a happy & healthy weekend all!
Mike :cool1:

Hi, everyone! I just lost 5 more pounds, so that puts me at 21/25 so far! This is such great motivation, as well as the Five for August challenge. Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone!!

Hello can you please update me. I weight 182.5 now and I am 1 pound from my summer goal I am 19/20 :cool1: :cool1:

:wizard: Best wishes to everyone :wizard:

Congratulations all you big losers! :teeth:

I've lost another 4lbs. That now puts me at 12/20.

Congrats everyone.

Mike WTG on getting your goal. :) That is Awesome.

I was maintained and then up 1 lb. So now 13/25. I'm pleased with 13 its better than the past when I'd gain. :cool1:

I'm not journaling and thats probabl a problem. My palm pilot needed new batteries and it reset and now I have to put the program back on in order to journal there. I'm thinking of going back to paper until I can afford the WW online. If I'll be going through batteries that quick, I dunno.

I'll update later tonight. I have to run to post office and might stop by the park but of course we got really hot weather again so who knows. I don't want dd to get burned on the slides. :(

Hi everyone can you please update me. I currently beat my summer challenge goal. I am now 21.5/20 I am so happy. I feel great and I look much better I have 20.5 pounds to go till my ideal weight. I am getting closer.

I'm at 5/15. I really wanted to be at 10/15 by now, but I will take what I can get. Slow and steady!

I lost another 6.4 pounds, so that puts me at 12.4, so I went over my goal!

I have NEVER been able to lose weight in the summer (I love ice cream too much), so I set my goal low thinking I would have a hard time making it. I am now hoping to see 15.0 by the end of summer!

DJ

Yikes I'm behind. I have put on 2 lbs and I'm afraid to weigh this Tuesday because I'm at that time of the month KWIM? Blah!!

I'll get us updated tomorrow. I have a day to work some. I'm moving starting Friday so I'll be MIA for a week after that but then getting right back on track see if I can squeeze a few more lbs out of this summer challange by Sept 22nd.

I think I'm about 12/25. I had way to many sodas the other day. ICK I felt sick to my stomach all day after. Today had 2. I gotta cut it back out. :guilty:

Congrats to those who have made it. I'll soon update so you can see your name all pretty in completed mode. :)

I am now at 58/40 for my summer challenge! :goodvibes
I agree with cbrfan, daisy your results are inspiring! :)

Hope that everyone is having a happy & healthy day!
Mike :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter