New Stroller to give away

Docmum

Momoftwo
Hi all,
we have been at Pop, AKL and now AoA over the last two weeks and Arne leaving now on Sunday, 04th. We always buy a stroller just for the vacation for our 5 yr old, in case he gets tired late in the evenings. We don't use a stroller at home anymore from the time DS turned 3, so there is no use for us, to take a stroller on an intercontinental flight back home.
Also, buying a stroller is cheaper for is than renting one, so we always buy one here and give it away the day we leave.
Now just in case someone is interested : we are at AoA right now and will be leaving on Sunday 4th. I will be happy to give this stroller to bell service to keep it for someone of you to pick up ! It is a nice stroller, which worked perfectly fine for s and DS. This is a picture from amazon, where I bought it Nov. 21st this year.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UVW45IA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Whoever is interested just let me know, als time is flying by.... Would be great if someone would like it, as it worked great for us the last two weeks! I would be happy to help someone out on that!

Hi all,
we have been at Pop, AKL and now AoA over the last two weeks and Arne leaving now on Sunday, 04th. We always buy a stroller just for the vacation for our 5 yr old, in case he gets tired late in the evenings. We don't use a stroller at home anymore from the time DS turned 3, so there is no use for us, to take a stroller on an intercontinental flight back home.
Also, buying a stroller is cheaper for is than renting one, so we always buy one here and give it away the day we leave.
Now just in case someone is interested : we are at AoA right now and will be leaving on Sunday 4th. I will be happy to give this stroller to bell service to keep it for someone of you to pick up ! It is a nice stroller, which worked perfectly fine for s and DS. This is a picture from amazon, where I bought it Nov. 21st this year.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UVW45IA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Whoever is interested just let me know, als time is flying by.... Would be great if someone would like it, as it worked great for us the last two weeks! I would be happy to help someone out on that!
We got rid of ours after our last Disney trip thinking we wouldn't be back this soon. Too bad we won't be there until the end of January.

My son would LOVE this! He could pick it up tomorrow, Sunday, at AoA. Can we make this happen? I pm'd you! This would be wonderful for them!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter