New Springhill Suites by Disneyland

Disney Dukers

Mouseketeer
Hi there, leaving tomorrow but thinking of a quick hotel swap, haha. Has anyone been here yet? I'm looking for reviews and perhaps comments on distance to walking to parks? I read you can enter the parks through Downtown Disney, how does that work, is it the same as coming in through Harbor Blvd? Thanks!!!

Hi there, leaving tomorrow but thinking of a quick hotel swap, haha. Has anyone been here yet? I'm looking for reviews and perhaps comments on distance to walking to parks? I read you can enter the parks through Downtown Disney, how does that work, is it the same as coming in through Harbor Blvd? Thanks!!!

I don't know much about the new hotel, but the approach through Downtown Disney and from Harbor Blvd all leads to the same place, it's just opposite sides of the promenade between the parks. You can also use the monorail from right in front of the DLH into Tomorrowland if you don't want to walk the full way each time.

Thanks guys! We bit the bullet and booked the new Springhill Suites and cancelled Tropicana Tonight! Can't believe we did it as we leave tomorrow! Looking forward to a new hotel! I will have to give a full review upon my return! :)

I did see parking was $14 and we will have a rental car but this hotel has a breakfast and I'm looking at it like my family of 4 will eat breakfast for only $14 each morning! Lol

Thanks guys! We bit the bullet and booked the new Springhill Suites and cancelled Tropicana Tonight! Can't believe we did it as we leave tomorrow! Looking forward to a new hotel! I will have to give a full review upon my return! :)

I did see parking was $14 and we will have a rental car but this hotel has a breakfast and I'm looking at it like my family of 4 will eat breakfast for only $14 each morning! Lol

Don't know if you'll happen to see this now, but how was the hotel? I'm starting to think about my next trip down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter