New Space Mountain, who rode it?

darker and they updated the que and added a game to the que, otherwise not much noticeable change

Oh and I didnt see my beloved choc chip cookies flying by

I rode it a couple times last week....its alot darker now..only change I saw on the ride, I did see the chocolate chip cookies as we came to the top of the hill. Didnt see them the first time I rode, its a classic piece to the ride,lol....
The queue is different as you approach the ride, they hav electronic gates before you step on, don't remember these, and they do have interactive games as you go thru the building, which actually slowed the line down as everyone seemed to have to touch every button!
still bumpy to me, at least towards the back, as always.....much darker though, cant see anything.....

I don't remember it well, as we only rode it once in Dec. of 2007, before riding it on our trip two weeks ago...it does seem darker, I'm pretty sure the sides of the cars used to have glow-in-the-dark stripes and those are gone, and dh swears that the seats have been redone and are a lot more comfortable than the old ones (I can't say as I don't remember either way...)

We rode it in December of '09 right after the refurb was complete, and it was so hard on the knees and hips that we've decided we'll ride the one in DL and skip the one at MK.:sad2:

I rode it once in March and think that it is smoother than before the rehab. It was dark so I can't tell you what other changes they made.

Darker, More comfy seats, and the ride is faster (not much but enough for me to notice).

Much darker. The seats seem to be more comfortable. I rode it this past March. Although I didn't notice the games in que. We rode it on a fast pass the first time and the 2nd time the line was only 20 min to maybe we didn't stop long enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter