• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Snapfish Deal - 99 prints for 99 cents!

I have tons to print!!! But, I have about 500 that I need to get off the laptop before it completely bites the dust. I don't have them on a cd, but, they are on the back-up external hard drive. There was a while when I just got the pictures off the sd card and onto a cd then developed as I was ready to crop and since my cropping is so far behind my printing is equally behind. Hence this years goal to get all my printing caught up. I have a great home printer, but, it would cost me a fortune to print 2 years worth of pictures and 2 Disney trips ;)

LOL That's the same boat I'm in...using snapfish to catch me up then I'll maintain with my own printer!!!!

I started this week... as DH has set up our media thingy with our wifi so I can get to our harddrive to get my photos on tv..

I look thru and note all events... then I go back and select the best of the best photos.. note them...
then I went back and selected sketches noting which photos I needed to make different sizes...
then I dowloaded the photosheet program that Hopemax mentioned and was able to drop and drag the photos (I have windows so it works great; open windows and the photosheet program) into the selected sizes I need.. I worked with them by completing all the 2x3; 3x4; 2x2; 3.5x3.5 (etc) until I had everything accounted for (color coded them so I didn't miss anything).. so they were collage prints on 4x6 photo size...

I then download everything to snapfish... and 136 (4x6) photos later (not total considering the # of collage prints)...total cost $2.52 plus s/h & sales tax (11.00).. :woohoo: (I also had 20 free prints!)

I think I am going to do this the first week of every month with this system.. It should catch me up soon for 2010 in no time.. keep my current for 2011... and let me inventory the photos I have printed already and not over print!
With the way I did things... I have Nov 2010; Dec 2010; NYE; kids' 4-H photos; tree album and some other pages for books being printed and they should be here next week...

Good for you Nancy :) Maybe I'll "borrow" your first week of the month idea ;)

I looked for hopemax's post about a photosheet program?? I didn't see it in this thread- could you share this? That sounds like a great idea!

I think I will do this for my next batch I order also. This time, I sort-of rushed to order so that I'd have photos to scrap for the crop this Friday. Now, I have plenty on hand and can start ordering the next round and take my time doing so!! Thanks Nan!!! You are such an organizational inspiration!!! i think I may even put the papers / embellies or what ever other supplies I need for each page in ziplocs when I order and toss the photos right in them when they arrive. That way, everything is ready to go whenever I am!! I have never been that organized...so let's see if it even really happens??!!

Just downloaded and tried that program...awesome!!!! Guess I'll be using that one for my smaller photos now, too!!!! Woohoo!!!!!

I just finished uploading all of my 2009 pictures to snapfish :) I've already ordered April-December prints and I'll be ordering January-March tomorrow. I was even able to get my laptop to cooperate long enough to export the March-November pictures and burn them to a cd/dvd :banana::banana::banana: So now I have a hard copy to go along with the copy on the external hard drive :) and my prints should be here by Monday!

I've been printing through snapfish the last few months. and have had a pretty good experience. They shipping can be a little high sometimes. But its manageable. They have some great deals sometimes. They had a buy 2 8x10s and get 100 free prints or something. then they had buy 100 prints get 365 free. Like them on FB and you will get to see all of the deals usually before the email comes out.

Oh the quality is good, I tried the true size photos and wasnt impressed. so i went back to regular 4x6

I think I will do this for my next batch I order also. This time, I sort-of rushed to order so that I'd have photos to scrap for the crop this Friday. Now, I have plenty on hand and can start ordering the next round and take my time doing so!! Thanks Nan!!! You are such an organizational inspiration!!! i think I may even put the papers / embellies or what ever other supplies I need for each page in ziplocs when I order and toss the photos right in them when they arrive. That way, everything is ready to go whenever I am!! I have never been that organized...so let's see if it even really happens??!!

This is what I'm doing tomorrow... I need to scrap my DD's sports pages today (team and individual)... but I want to put the photos/paper/embellishments all together so nothing gets misplaced.. especially since some of the photos are various sizes that I need for a specific sketch.
I have my paper I made my list of photos and sketch...
but just incase that got lost I made a MASTER Sketch list w/ the event and sketch page and number... it's either from a Becky Higgins sketch book my BFF got me a year or so ago or from pages I've printed out... (they are in a binder and numbered I have over 56 pages that have a least 6 sketches on each page).

I ordered the 4x6 size too because I was afraid the true size wouldn't work w/ the collaged photos and it stated that it changed all your photos if you chose that option....

Ok, I have just 20 mins here to catch up before I have to get started today.. goal is to get 8 pages done before I have to pick up the kids.. I did a few yesterday but need to journal them to count them!

does anyone know...can you order multiple sets of 99 prints for .99 cents? I need to print several hundred :(

On a side note - got my snapfish prints....ad LOVE them! Came out beautiful! I also ordered from shutterfly (because you got 50 free for signing up)...and I'm glad all I got was the 50 free. The quality, clarity and color are not NEARLY as nice.

Thank You :) I just placed my order. I'm sooo bad about actually printing pictures anymore LOL But now I have the rest of our vacation prints and the kids fall and Christmas pics ordered.

On a side note - got my snapfish prints....ad LOVE them! Came out beautiful! I also ordered from shutterfly (because you got 50 free for signing up)...and I'm glad all I got was the 50 free. The quality, clarity and color are not NEARLY as nice.

Good to know :)

I just used snapfish for the first time. I was very disappointed in the pictures. They seemed very dark and red to me. I alway go to Ritz and the quality of snapfish was terrible. Comparing to Ritz processing is this normal?

For anyone that did not get their order in on time yesterday for the 99 cent deal....they extended it to the 11th!! :rolleyes1 I may have been one of those people that didn't get it in on time!! And, so when I went to the site today to place my regular price order (but with free shipping), I saw the offer had been extended!! So, if anyone else is a slow poke like me, get in there today or tomorrow!!!

Maybe you can contact them and get a credit to try them again...I would try!! I think it must've been a fluke like you say. Definitely worth contacting them, though!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter