• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New snack credits

casey10

Mouseketeer
i know there is a list of snack credit items.

However with some of the changes to the Dining plan some items like the $8.19 Funnel Cake with Ice cream and strawberries at Hollywood studios' Oasis Canteen are now a snack credit.

Anyone else have some examples of new higher priced snack items that are now available?

Thank You.

Multiple reports and I've seen pictures of the caramel apples as a snack credit including the ones with peanuts, but no specialty/character apples. Josh at EasyWDW also posted some on his site with pictures like pretzel with cheese sauce and churro with chocolate sauce.

Excited to hear about these snacks, hopefully some others will report back on other additions.

i know there is a list of snack credit items.

However with some of the changes to the Dining plan some items like the $8.19 Funnel Cake with Ice cream and strawberries at Hollywood studios' Oasis Canteen are now a snack credit.

Anyone else have some examples of new higher priced snack items that are now available?

Thank You.

Did you actually GET one of these with a snack credit or are we still assuming it will be included?

Did you actually GET one of these with a snack credit or are we still assuming it will be included?

I did not get the snack I will be there in September however if you go Easy WDW Josh's latest post from Hollywood studios there is a picture of the items with a snack symbol next to them.

The item I specifically mentioned is one of the items pictured.

I did not get the snack I will be there in September however if you go Easy WDW Josh's latest post from Hollywood studios there is a picture of the items with a snack symbol next to them.

The item I specifically mentioned is one of the items pictured.

I read this at EasyWDW too! Great use of a snack credit - it's huge! I was trying to figure out where this is from? Was it from Bill and Min's? Did you notice as you were reading through it?

I saw on Instagram someone posted a photo of the caramel pecan apple at Karamel Kuche. The dining plan snack icon was next to it and I believe it costs $6.79. From what I remember, these were not on the DP in previous years.

I want to see a current Sleepy Hollow menu picture so bad: Nutella and fruit waffle?! :tongue:
I was just there the other day. The only items listed as snacks were the cookie ice cream sandwich and the waffle with powdered sugar. No funnel cakes or waffle sandwiches on the menu counted as snacks :(

I was just there the other day. The only items listed as snacks were the cookie ice cream sandwich and the waffle with powdered sugar. No funnel cakes or waffle sandwiches on the menu counted as snacks :(
Odd...Why would a funnel cake be a snack in HS and not MK? :sad2:

Thanks for the reports, though! Hope Disney figures out their own policies soon! :rolleyes:

I want to see a current Sleepy Hollow menu picture so bad: Nutella and fruit waffle?! :tongue:
I took a picture on my phone yesterday but I'm technically challenged - - can't upload it because the file is too big?! Anyway, the waffle-with-Nutella option isn't on the board!

I took a picture on my phone yesterday but I'm technically challenged - - can't upload it because the file is too big?! Anyway, the waffle-with-Nutella option isn't on the board!
Not on the board as in not listed on the menu at all or just not available for a snack credit?

Not on the board as in not listed on the menu at all or just not available for a snack credit?
... as in, not listed on the menu at all! I didn't think to ask about it (nut allergy makes me blank out on those things sometomes) but we will be going back this evening. If we get there before it closes, I'll find out more.

Ok, so I figured out how to take a low res pix, and here it is. I asked about the Nutella, and the CM showed me a separate card with the waffle and fruit and "chocolate hazelnut flavored spread" is still offered. Just not on the big board. Hope I didn't confuse things needlessly!

Attachments

• 20150705_210310.jpg
    20150705_210310.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 212

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter