• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Sign in Screen :( :(

Here's what I have so far...I still have VMK_Sunny, VMK_Lion, VMK_Flamingo, VMK_LoLo, and VMK_Bubbles. Anyone else? Post a pic here so I can add it. :)

NewSignsInVMK_21May2008WithStaff.png

I don't see it as an insult to in game hosts and staff, but a chance for the behind the scence designers and computer engineer/technicians to also say goodbye. Host and Staff have their characters in the game saying goodbye, having last games/ride rooms. These others we don't see also have made vmk work over the years. Maybe they, too, wanted to say goodbye.

I think they might have another log in screen with just the hosts...? Just a thought...but knowing VMK...*sigh*

Im speechless.
How rude?
I have never seen them before in my life.
Where are Staff?

I would say more, but I was told if you have nothing nic-

Nope.
Never mind that.
Life is coming to an end.

HOW.UTTERLY.RUDE.
Its like a giant middle finger right in front of our faces like "Yeah, all that time, effort, friends, and letters you wrote to save VMK don't mean a thing"

*storms off*

Here's what I have so far...I still have VMK_Sunny, VMK_Lion, VMK_Flamingo, VMK_LoLo, and VMK_Bubbles. Anyone else? Post a pic here so I can add it. :)

NewSignsInVMK_21May2008WithStaff.png

I believe your also missing Titan, Red, Shorty, Mocha, and I know there's others
that I can't name right now. I would have pictures of some, but my Pal Pictures
were deleted when my computer fried @_@

<<Titan, Red, Shorty, Mocha>>

I'll try searching for them, thanks. :)

VMK_Eagle, VMK_Flight, HOST_Babs, VMK_Sage,

also The tester's and most likely coders, Nico, and Yavn, and Ednergy receive just as much recognition as the staff same with tester's we may not have known any of them but they helped code vmk's items and without them there would be NO vmk, so you all can ask why they deserve a loading screen but I'm 100% they played a GIANT part in vmk's existence.

I don't know if anyone said those people aren't worthy of a loading screen - I know I didn't say that. What I do know is that it's in fairly bad taste for whoever made that picture to exclude the people who are the faces of VMK.

True, but we all know them don't we?

Some people on there we don't know but now we know there names :)

well if they wanted to make a picture of who made vmk wat it is today they would have to post a pic of everyone who plays vmk

Don't really have good pics of the others...will need more to finish...

I guess I don't see the fuss. Without those people, there would be no VMK. I guess it is their way to say goodbye. They did put in a lot of time and effort to make VMK as nice as it is. I imagine the closing is difficult for them too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter