New Siggy Icon...

Jrabbit910

Keep Calm and get your Sparkle on!!
Hi All,
If you guys are interested here are two new icons that you can add to your siggy for the holidays....
(if copying and pasting doesnt work from this thread, feel free to pm me!)

sSp_rudolf.gif

th_icon_224.gif

I pmed you for one. I have to fit him in somewhere.
What will we do after Christmas?

Hi Jrabbit910,

They are so cute! I'd like all the xmas holiday icons, please, but I'm quite new to this. Could you send them to me and/or tell me what to do from there?

Thanks.

Hi Jrabbit910,

They are so cute! I'd like all the xmas holiday icons, please, but I'm quite new to this. Could you send them to me and/or tell me what to do from there?

Thanks.

hi, np... check your pm! :)

Hi All,
If you guys are interested here are two new icons that you can add to your siggy for the holidays....

sSp_rudolf.gif

icon_224.gif
for all the US fans... (and the bahumbug people too!)

Hi Jrabbit910,

I received the little rudolf you sent me and had it in my signature since then, but... when I came on today, all that shows up now, is a red X. Do you know why or what happened?

Thanks for your help.

Hi Jrabbit910,

I received the little rudolf you sent me and had it in my signature since then, but... when I came on today, all that shows up now, is a red X. Do you know why or what happened?

Thanks for your help.

Hi Rylee,
Once I delete these from my main account, if its not saved right on ur end they will deleted... I sent you another reindeer that u can use that someone else saved on thier account... but again, when they delete it, it will be deleted...
If you have a photobucket account save it on there and u can always use it!

Sorry Dream but I dont have the Grinch & the blinky reindeer but I can pm you the links to people that did save them! :)

Hi All,

sSp_rudolf.gif

icon_224.gif
for all the US fans... (and the bahumbug people too!)

Oh thanks I would like both two I will have to add after Thanksgiving. Is there any out there for New Years.

Oh thanks I would like both two I will have to add after Thanksgiving. Is there any out there for New Years.

you have the reindeer... ??? the grinch I dont have anymore... sorry! My New Years I have I am not putting in my signture yet...

Sraplady, I sent you a pm... again, thanks for liking my signature but the two that I added are not about this thread and were made expecially for me by my DH... Please understand that this thread was about the blinky reindeer and the grinch not what I have in my signature....

Sorry and sent you a reply to your pm. I have taken them off. Again I am really sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter