New Show Your Face Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Told ya I'd put more pics up at some point..

Pictures044.jpg

Me and Sally (my mustang) Yes, I have 2 cars..you can see my focus in the background with all the painting on the windows..

Pictures045.jpg

Me and my cat Snowy before prom

Pictures047.jpg

My prom hair

Pictures029.jpg

LeAnna, Me, Sam, Lauren & Steph at prom

Pictures042.jpg

Me and Pliji..I couldn't exactly look into the camera when the pic was taken..I was driving on the highway (you can't see the 3 dimwits in the backseat..what a shame)

Pictures037.jpg

Weez (aka Sarah), Steph and Lauren..the 3 dimwits in the backseat

Ally,

your prom hair do looks amazing! gorgeous.

love the pictures everyone!

Thanks guys :teeth:

Yea, we did the prom thing on a budget..$1.84 dress (thanks to numerous discounts at Filenes) and $5 for the flowers (my sister works at a florist shop).

Oh and if you look closely on my cat's collar, he has a mickey nametag.. (yea, we're obsessed)

Saxsoon said:
HPIM1168a.jpg

I am obviously the one looking in the opposite direction. THe girl in blue is my sister and the other is her friend. This was taken two weeks ago in Parrot Cay in the Double Scoop cruise.

HPIM0981.jpg

This is me and my uncle at sister's confirmation.
Great pics, Dale!

I noticed that. Glad to see more people showing there spirits. :goodvibes Mine is from Tommy Hilfinger though. :rotfl:

EeyoreFan1 said:
I noticed that. Glad to see more people showing there spirits. :goodvibes Mine is from Tommy Hilfinger though. :rotfl:
The necklace I always wear is a shelid with Aslan on it form Narnia.

Time for another of my boring facts! Yay you!

Aslan was symbolized as Christ for that movie because he died for the boy's sins of betrayal. Since he rose again, it was symbolizing the resurection of Christ.

Captain Brain said:
Aslan was symbolized as Christ for that movie because he died for the boy's sins of betrayal. Since he rose again, it was symbolizing the resurection of Christ.

hehe, i feel smart.. i knew that :goodvibes

My cross is made of four nails with a blue (now faded) wire around it. Thanks all! :goodvibes Oh and my nose is all red because I blistered it on the second first day at Castaway Cay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter