New Show Your Face Thread Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenneh's first video!

It really has no point, I only made it so I could say I made one. That's why I didn't really do anything. Lol.

Enjoy. =)

(Pardon my hair. xD)
Very eventful. I love the hair. It's very.....................................curly.

DSCI0003copy.jpg

n894745153_1670378_9013.jpg

I went Christmas shopping last night. My friend and I wound up at the Superstore (popular grocery chain in Canada).

n894745153_1670394_3412.jpg

n894745153_1670389_1935.jpg

n894745153_1670385_757.jpg

Sarah you are so adorable in your pink dress! OMG! I love your friend in the green's dress. Its so cute!
Jenneh's first video!

It really has no point, I only made it so I could say I made one. That's why I didn't really do anything. Lol.

Enjoy. =)

(Pardon my hair. xD)
Wow Jenny. You have skill! Have you ever thought about acting? :lmao:

DSCN0028.jpg

My Mom ADORES this pic. Idk why. This is when I am in Hawaii, holding pretty flowers. Could someone rate my pic please? Just wanna know. Thanks! Sorry it's So huge!

~Carrie :goodvibes

Allllright, apparently I can't voice my opinion on this thread.

Cute pictures everyone.

I don't think anyone is going to rate your pictures. It's lame. No offense
But, they're cute
And could resize the last one, it's ginormous!!!
If you upload that picture on photobucket, click on it. And above the picture should be a drop down menu called Resize
Click the message board size

be nice please purpleducky, people may want to rate her pictures. i give you a 10/10 carrie, you are beautiful

Thank ya'll so much! I just wanted to know what people thought about my pic, not actually "rate" it like from 1-10 thats dumb. :D Here's another pic of me at the same place.

DSCN0025.jpg

Here's another one when I'm riding a horse up a mountain.

DSCN0013.jpg

Here's a pic of me. I'm about to go for my surf lesson, and the waves were GINORMOUS, so i was freakin' out. I look back @ it an laugh now. :D

DSCN0058.jpg

~Carrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter