New Show Your Face Thread Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
cute pics everyone.

Bridget: I like the dress. :goodvibes

I was cinderella at my little cousins costume party a week or so ago. I had a different dress though.

allie: haha thanks!! im glad you liked the captions! and i think my smile is retarded >_< lol

drama: haha, yea, i threw it together at the last minute.. it worked out a lot better than i thought lol.. scream costume + disney = yay lol.. and yea, lets flip it next year.. you can be sorceror mickey and ill be a wino with big hair :P

cheese: haha the costume looks awesome.. freaky >_<

disney: cool dress!

Here are some recent pics of me at WDW.

IMG_0293.jpg

P1000905.jpg

P1000900.jpg

tora you are so pretty and angie you to look so cute together :goodvibes

Tora Millypoops very cute!

ANG!!! Well, I already told you the BF is adorable!

Hmmmm, I'm gonna ask my mom to upload some pics from her camera. My awesome halloween pic is on there! =]

Princess Dot, you're really pretty.
Pearls, I love your eyes. And I wish I had ghost pancakes!

Some Germany pictures (I went two weeks ago for Oktoberfest)
germ.jpg

Hanging out in front of a church. This was the day after Oktoberfest, I was HURTING :]
germcooki.jpg

They had these cookie stands everywhere, basically every girl there wore them around their neck. I felt like Flava Flav with his clock. They smelled soooo good. But I didn't eat it, it's still in my room.
germcra.jpg

germrol.jpg

And I just really liked those :]

Once I find my cable to connect my camera to my computer, I'll post more (those pics were all from my old au-pair, Beate, she lives in Munich, we visited her there).

Your pictures bring back such memories for me! I lived in Germany...I LOVED those Gingerbread cookies. :love:

Ahhh so pretty! You never told me how your pageant went!

Oh Im sorry! I cant beleive I forgot. It went well, I didn't win in my division but I won the Miss Popularity award, which is basically sportsmanship (well not sports haha). I am already signed up for 3 more pageants. :goodvibes I didn't compete in Talent this time because it was my first, but I am next pageant. I have a feeling that will go well.

allie: haha thanks!! im glad you liked the captions! and i think my smile is retarded >_< lol

drama: haha, yea, i threw it together at the last minute.. it worked out a lot better than i thought lol.. scream costume + disney = yay lol.. and yea, lets flip it next year.. you can be sorceror mickey and ill be a wino with big hair :P

cheese: haha the costume looks awesome.. freaky >_<

disney: cool dress!

You ain't the only one who thinks they have a retarted smile. Mine is the most retarted.

Halloween!!!

We had a party in my dorm first.

n595854008_405874_9084.jpg

n595854008_405878_442.jpg

Then there was a pie eating contest. I came in second by about .3 seconds!! I totally beat all the boys muahahaha.

n502726345_580420_8601.jpg

n502726345_580421_8872.jpg

n595854008_405892_5060.jpg

n502726345_580425_9921.jpg

She beat me, obviously, i was still chewing.

n34602149_31003434_1393.jpg

n595854008_405901_8236.jpg

Then for Halloween, I was Alice.

n595854008_405913_3728.jpg

n595854008_405922_7743.jpg

DSC_0989.jpg

DSC_0993.jpg

DSC_0994.jpg

DSC_0998.jpg

haha, that was kind of a lot of pictures, sorry!!

OMGG THAT MYSPACE COSTUME IS AMAZZZZING!!! :scared1:

& your pretty. great costume(s)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter