New Show Your Face Thread Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

sc000d08e3.jpg

photobucket didn't feel like uploading the picture all the way :\
lol

Thats Me, my cousin, and Jon, in the 2nd row.
(Yes, Jon's a bellhop :])

l_6f4b566ae257ca29fb4084ef8b8a2ee3.jpg

Today's lunch consists of Ramen and Green Apple Soda

-Dainan "yummy yum yum" Rafferty

Hello lovies! Okay, so yesterday I went to see Rent again with Anthony Rapp and Adam Pascal in it with a bunch of my friends. We all went by ourselves, some of them took the train, but three of us were dropped off in my friend Brittany's grandpa's limo/taxi. Anyways, we had an amazing time, we were clinging to each other through the whole show! So the point of my story is...I have pictures. And the random two pictures you'll see at the bottom are a bit old, I just haven't posted them yet. Sorry everything's so big, I had no idea:

Here's that glorious sign!
DSCF0319.jpg

This is Nicolette Hart, she played Maureen. She was absolutely hysterical.
DSCF0321.jpg

Here's the famous Rent wall. People sign it from all over, and my friends and I signed it. My friend Marissa wrote her phone number for Adam Pascal. If you can't read what I wrote it says, "5th time seeing Rent, Adam + Anthony = Love! No Day But Today! -Angela, 9-30-07"
DSCF0329.jpg

And now here he is ladies and gentlemen...Anthony Rapp! Mark. He was incredible. Adam didn't end up coming out of the stage door, because they had another show later on, so he stayed in. My friends and I were joking that we'd see him walking down the street in those rubber glasses/mustaches wearing a trench coat. Incognito, ya know? But hey, we got Anthony!
DSCF0325.jpg

Okay, now boring old me. Here I am before going into the city to see Legally Blonde with my cousin and my aunt back in August.
DSCF0291.jpg

And one more...here was my uniform for my job as a counselor in training at Camp Playland. For those of you who are familiar with Les Miserables, my mom and I compare this shirt to Jean Valjean's convict shirt in the show. It's like, "You broke the law, it's there for all to see, 24601!" And I didn't break the law, btw.
DSCF0302.jpg

Hello lovies! Okay, so yesterday I went to see Rent again with Anthony Rapp and Adam Pascal in it with a bunch of my friends. We all went by ourselves, some of them took the train, but three of us were dropped off in my friend Brittany's grandpa's limo/taxi. Anyways, we had an amazing time, we were clinging to each other through the whole show! So the point of my story is...I have pictures. And the random two pictures you'll see at the bottom are a bit old, I just haven't posted them yet. Sorry everything's so big, I had no idea:

Here's that glorious sign!
DSCF0319.jpg

This is Nicolette Hart, she played Maureen. She was absolutely hysterical.
DSCF0321.jpg

Here's the famous Rent wall. People sign it from all over, and my friends and I signed it. My friend Marissa wrote her phone number for Adam Pascal. If you can't read what I wrote it says, "5th time seeing Rent, Adam + Anthony = Love! No Day But Today! -Angela, 9-30-07"
DSCF0329.jpg

And now here he is ladies and gentlemen...Anthony Rapp! Mark. He was incredible. Adam didn't end up coming out of the stage door, because they had another show later on, so he stayed in. My friends and I were joking that we'd see him walking down the street in those rubber glasses/mustaches wearing a trench coat. Incognito, ya know? But hey, we got Anthony!
DSCF0325.jpg

Okay, now boring old me. Here I am before going into the city to see Legally Blonde with my cousin and my aunt back in August.
DSCF0291.jpg

And one more...here was my uniform for my job as a counselor in training at Camp Playland. For those of you who are familiar with Les Miserables, my mom and I compare this shirt to Jean Valjean's convict shirt in the show. It's like, "You broke the law, it's there for all to see, 24601!" And I didn't break the law, btw.
DSCF0302.jpg

sweeeeeeeet
that is so kool i love Rent

Wonderful pictures Shelby and Mike.
I love how only your middle finger is painted black xD
Oh, and, YOUR SKIN IS PERFECT!

Wonderful pictures Shelby and Mike.
I love how only your middle finger is painted black xD
Oh, and, YOUR SKIN IS PERFECT!

Thanks everyone!

I had a black manicure with spiderwebs on my thumbs before the trip, but i'm way too hard on my fingers. fingernail polish only lasts about a week with me. everything but that finger had chipped away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter