• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New show debuts this year at MNSSHP! Featuring the Sanderson Sisters from Hocus Pocus

I'm gonna be the voice of dissent and say "ick, just ick." Can't stand to look at that movie for more than 2 seconds without changing the channel (and instantly muting it while I wait for the tuner). Not my thing, big step down from Villains Mix & Mingle v2013 and before. Glad it works for some though!

(Sorry, y3.) ;)

ETA: Anyone have actors or actresses they just can't stand, for whatever reason? That's 66.7% of my problem with this movie.

Last edited:

OMG Now I am so so excited to be attending the first party. Also now I am stressing about how to fit the show into my schedule of rides, trick or treating, parade and fireworks with a 3 year old! Eeek!

I am so ridiculously excited now! I wonder if they'll meet at all(doubtful, but I'd like to dream.) I can't wait! Hocus Pocus was my favorite movie growing up.

Will the performers still do meet and greets after each show?

I'm gonna be the voice of dissent and say "ick, just ick." Can't stand to look at that movie for more than 2 seconds without changing the channel (and instantly muting it while I wait for the tuner). Not my thing, big step down from Villains Mix & Mingle v2013 and before. Glad it works for some though!

(Sorry, y3.) ;)

ETA: Anyone have actors or actresses they just can't stand, for whatever reason? That's 66.7% of my problem with this movie.

While everyone is watching the show you can look out for no wait lines for rides or character photos. :cutie: I may do that.
Glad I got my tickets for MNSSHP already. I'm sure it will be busy this year.
I never watched Mix & Mingle. I might watch this show. I will wait for more previews.

While everyone is watching the show you can be on no wait lines for rides or character photos. :cutie:
Glad I got my tickets for MNSSHP already. I'm sure it will be busy this year.
I never watched Mix & Mingle. I might watch this show. I will wait for more previews.

It's all good, different strokes and all that. :goodvibes

My thought was that it was odd and random too. Witches from a 22 year old movie that if I recall was a flop, that most kids today don't even know? (DD actually watched it a year or two ago when it was on tv and did not like it at all.) Then I googled it and saw that in the past year or so rumors have been flying that there might be a remake or sequel and that 6 months ago Better Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kathy Naijimy all said that they would be in and want to do another one. So suddenly- it doesn't seem so random anymore.

My thought was that it was odd and random too. Witches from a 22 year old movie that if I recall was a flop, that most kids today don't even know? (DD actually watched it a year or two ago when it was on tv and did not like it at all.) Then I googled it and saw that in the past year or so rumors have been flying that there might be a remake or sequel and that 6 months ago Better Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kathy Naijimy all said that they would be in and want to do another one. So suddenly- it doesn't seem so random anymore.

I think that it's more popular with people who grew up in the 90's. I remember going to see it as a kid so it holds some nostalgia for me and most of my friends.

I grew up in the 90s and remember going to the movie for my birthday when it came out. (I was super creeped out by Billy though). I am so excited. I still watch this movie every Halloween!

I'm already sad that I won't be going to MNSSHP this year. This makes it even worse! :sad:I love Hocus Pocus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter