New Sesame Street attractions at SeaWorld

Monkey Monkey

DIS Veteran
I LOVE the Sesame Street 4D show! I haven't seen the Big Bird show yet, but I'm really looking forward to it, and I REALLY can't wait for the Bay of Play to open!

I've been to SeaWorld probably dozens of times, and I'm thrilled that there are even more attractions for my toddler now. Now I don't have to travel 3000 miles to Sesame Place!

Have you seen the Big Bird show and/or done breakfast with Elmo? If so, what are your thoughts?

We just got back from San Diego a couple weeks ago. We saw the big bird show. It was cute, along the lines of a shortened Sesame street live with a going to the beach theme. Little ones would enjoy it. I have 3 kids one almost 12, a 7 1/2 year old and a 5 year old. My little one enjoyed it, the other two could have done fine without it, but I knew that going in--family vacation :) Ilisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter