New Season of Biggest Loser

westcliffemom

Sometimes, I'm Pooh-brained!
Hey guys! I know we've talked about BL before, I wanted to post that I saw on Access Hollywood that the new season will start in Sept. Also, spoiler alert,

there will be 3 teams! Blue w/Bob, Red w/Kim and -----------Black with Jillian! It should be interesting!

I have yet to watch an entire season all the way through, but I think I'm going to TIVO this next season so I can watch it all. Thanks for the info! :)

I've been Tivoing the previous seasons of BL on Bravo & Style. I got to see all the ones I never got to see!

oh WOW and :thanks: for the updates!! sounds like a great upcoming season. My DD and I have been DVRing the past seasons as well, we loved Kai so we watched last season again, and it's been fun to watch the ones i never saw. I heard it was going to involve high school students? any truth to that rumor?

I don't know about the high school students. AH said that it was the biggest and the oldest people for the show.

I'll look for the special edition in August, thanks!

Also, Matt Hoover was interviewed for the summer edition of Walk! Magazine, I'm looking forward to reading it.

Thank you for letting us know. I always enjoy watching The Biggest Loser. It's very inspiring!

I am an avid BL watcher, can not wait for the new season. Sure wish they would broadcast it during the summer, we need some good TV.

debbie -- do you get the channel "Style" -- they have been reruning BL this summer

i looked at the website, doesn't look like HS students at all -- rumor I guess

Really? Jillian? I didn't get into the last season that much because there was no Jillian. Should be interesting with three teams.

Okay, checked out the website posted. It looks like it won't be at the "ranch" but at an all new, Biggest Loser Campus!

Really? Jillian? I didn't get into the last season that much because there was no Jillian. Should be interesting with three teams.

I felt the same way -- couldn't get into as much without Jillian, glad she's coming back.

Okay, checked out the website posted. It looks like it won't be at the "ranch" but at an all new, Biggest Loser Campus!

Yeah, the show is not being filmed at the ranch any longer. I work on the "campus" where it is filming (not for the show). They've been here for months and the food they cook smells absolutely amazing. We've only been able to see the contestants a few times, they go offsite quite a bit and work different hours - plus they've got it pretty secure. From what I understand they were looking for audience participants for today, so I'm not sure if they are wrapping up the preliminary filming today or not. What they've done with the place they are in looks absolutely beautiful, I can't wait for the show to start on TV. I have yet to see any of the trainers or Allison... :-( hopefully before they leave we'll get some sneak peak.

OOOH, I can't wait to see the show. I love watching it. I hope we do the biggest loser challenge on WISH again as well. ANyone interested?

I actually went down to try out for the show this year, but they had closed down the tryouts before I got there. I was so bummed. I would have loved to have been on the show.

AND this year it is allison Sweeeney. I love her on Days so it should be fun to watch her.

I've been wondering too what the interest for another round of WISH BL is??

Hi ohMom:wave2:

I'll bet there would be a lot of interest for another round don't you? Maybe at the beginning of September we can post and see if anyone is interested, remind everyone about the follow up show, and then get started the day the new show starts? It starts on the 11th so that would give us 1 1/2 weeks to get it going. I would LOVE another go at it!:banana:

I could be interested. I wasn't around for the last round. I am not offended by being called a big loser ;)

I've been wondering too what the interest for another round of WISH BL is??
:tigger: :tigger: :tigger: Me! Me! Me! It's taken a (LONG) while, but I am ready!

I was online on the weekend to get all the info about the new show (that and Amazing Race....which I'll have to wait for). I REALLY want to get in at the beginning of BL contest this year, Molly. I'm off for vacation this week, but could you PM me when it gets going? THANKS!!! Like I said....I'm ready, willing, and able to be successful this time!

A link was posted by bicker this morning on the community forum with time lisitngs for the new season. I thought I would share some of it here.

BEWARE - SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

"BIGGEST LOSER: DID THEY KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF?"

9/4/2007 9:00:00 PM (09:00PM - 10:00PM) (Tuesday) : THE BIGGEST LOSER: DID THEY KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF? Thirteen past contestants including Marty Wolf, Poppi Kramer and season three winner Erik Chopin, return to the scale one last time in this hour-long special. Fans are in for a treat when it is revealed who kept the weight off and who is still struggling, as well as what has been happening in their personal lives. After watching all the contestants go through an emotional and physical transformation over the last three seasons, trainers Bob Harper (blue team) and Kim Lyons (red team) will be able to see if everyone's hard work has paid off. Alison Sweeney ("Days of our Lives") hosts.

"THE BIGGEST LOSER"

"401 - Season Premiere"

09/11/2007 (08:00PM - 10:00PM) (Tuesday) : BACK TO BASICS--In the two-hour season premiere episode, the contestants are dropped in the middle of the desert and trainers Bob Harper (blue team) and Kim Lyons (red team) dramatically skydive to the ground below about a mile away from them. New host Alison Sweeney (NBC's "Days of our Lives") explains that the first two contestants to reach the trainers will become team captains and will have the tough decision of picking five team members each. Sadly, they realize that means six people will be going home before the game has even begun. Once the teams are picked, the rejected contestants are heartbroken that their journey is already over. But in the new season twist, former trainer Jillian Michaels returns and the rejected contestants learn they will comprise a secret black team!

I can't wait to follow the journey with the new losers. Hopefully it will help me get myself in gear.

Any word on a DIS BL compitition? I'm all in.

Brenda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter