New scrappers animal kingdom swap FINAL DETAILS

I'm about half done...(but I'm only in one group... :rotfl2: ) I'm slowly buying some of the elements w/AC Moore & Michaels coupons.

I have um one of my groups done... :goodvibes maggie

My toppers are done. I just need to get DD to sit down and do her tags. I'm hoping with DH gone this weekend she will get them done.

I'm pretty well on my way. I made 2 different borders and can't decide which I like better! My friend is a CMC and she is no help to me as she likes both too! LOL! :rotfl2: Will get them done before our WDW/DCL trip on the 26th.

rofl "um" means I have one group done out of the 4 that I'm in. :rotfl2: glad to hear everyone is busy. queenie, I got your's today, they are very cute. guess I'll have to find a place to put ak swap stuff now. :goodvibes maggie

I'm done as well and will mail out before the end of the weekend. This was so much fun!!! :)
~Michele~

So glad mine have arrived safe and sound. I've been worrying about them as they travelled the Atlantic, didn't want them to get wet!!!

Now I've just got the MK swap items to worry about as they're still in transit!

well I figured since I was hosting, I should be in all the groups. (besides wouldn't wanna miss anything good and since it's all coming to my house I will see it all and then want it all! :rotfl2: ) good thing the groups are small and there are only four eh? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: maggie

These are the "prototypes" for my borders and squares. I'm a bit nervous because I really couldn't think of anything that great for the MK swap, but I'm pretty proud of these. The borders are almost all done and the squares may have some color differences, but this is the basic idea. I probably won't finish until after next week (we're going to WDW! :cool1: ) BTW, the animals are 3-D.
IMG_0134.jpg

I'm glad you all like them :blush:. I've always been a title, mat the photo and stick kind of gal, maybe a few stickers on a nice background. I just started back into scrapbooking a few months ago after a two year break due to medical issues and have been trying to be more creative. I've seen what other people have done in swaps and it inspired me to try to do more. I can't wait to see what everyone else does and learn more.

Those look great.

I started working on mine tonight and I'm half finished. :)

just checking in with y'all. how's everyone doing? :goodvibes maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter