new schedule up!!!!!!!!

scampbunny

<font color=darkorchid>The most fab of surprises!<
http://news.disneylandparis.co.uk/UK/EN/Neutral/Images/ShowsAndParades.pdf

its there - the new schedule for the new attractions!!!

u can see when to miss (;)) party time, and when the party train comes, and what time to see stitch etc!!!

theyve pushed back ouad parade 15mins, but looks like afternoons is gonna be packed as thats when theyre doing all the events - so head to studios for the stars n cars parade at 6.30pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wooooooooo hooooooooooooooo

Hurrah! I had myself inexplicably convinced that OUAD was finishing with the start of the wonderful Mickey's party :) But it's not, yay! Not long now for us.....

Thanks for posting this - i've been waiting for this to give me an idea for planning for june

Thanks for posting.

The schedule only goes up to next Friday but Im hoping the following week should be similar although Im sure Ive seen that the studios are open later over Easter weekend

Does Stars and Cars not say 13.30 though? or is it my eyes? Im looking at it on the little netbook and sideways so it may well be my eyes :rotfl:

Does Stars and Cars not say 13.30 though? or is it my eyes? Im looking at it on the little netbook and sideways so it may well be my eyes :rotfl:

18.30 it is (zoomed in lol) so its to close the studios (nice touch - i hope!!!!)
cant believe how quick the trip is coming round - and i havent even made 1 list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter