New room

After some modifications - tomorrow it should become home to an informative Quest...

Wow! I'm very impressed :thumbsup2 Lol I see you finally found a use for those sad mickey ghosts :lmao: Very cool.

Party you did a beautiful job crafting your new room! Expect for me to come pay it a visit (as soon as my life calms down a little bit)!

Wow!! :thumbsup2 Your room is awesome, and I agree wholeheartedly with the sentiment. SAVE VMK!!

The quest is now open...

Search for PartyLite

I am afk but you shouldn't have any trouble

Enjoy

omg! that is a beautiful room.
i mustt stop by.:-)

edit:
awwww i <3 your room very much. its so cute.
and very good quest, i enojoyed it :-)

savevmk.gif

Awesome room:thumbsup2

ED: I hope you did not mind me posting a pitcture of the room. I thought it was so beautiful and it conveyed such a strong message that it should be posted for everyone to see, esp. those who may not have the chance to see it. Thanks.

Heh tink you too that picture the second I left ;)

Wow!! Great job that is a beautiful room. I'll have to check out the quest later if it's till running

Thank you everyone! Tink - thank you for taking the picuture, I don't mind at all!

My goal with the quest is to hopefully let those people who aren't on message boards know what they can do to help...

Maybe 1 or 2 people will write letters that may not have thought of it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter