**NEW ROFR LIST (post your details here after reading 1st post)

dundey--- $95-$10,120-100-BLT-Jun- 100/'12, 100/'13, 100/'14-sent 12/2

buyer paying closing and $195 Fidelity fee as well as 2014 m/f.
Seller paying 2012 and 2013 maintenance fees.

Waiting (un!) patiently!!

Just found out that we passed ROFR on 12/27 - Merry Christmas to us!!!!!!!!

Very Excited!!!!!! I think we got an excellent deal considering the number of points the contract came with.

Very Excited!!!!!! I think we got an excellent deal considering the number of points the contract came with.

Congratulations and Welcome Home!

Congrats on passing. We had made an offer on that listing and we're dreaming of all we could do with that many points in the first year, but we were a little too late and you already had it. We found another one that was similar but not quite as loaded and we passed today as well! Can't wait to book our first trip on points.

Congratulations and Welcome Home!!

That is so funny that you also tried for our contract (I don't even think it hit the Fidelity website) but by the looks of it you seem to have done pretty well too, a bigger contract and it's extended for less $$ per point.. :cool1:

Have fun booking your first trip!!

dundey--- $95-$10,120-100-BLT-Jun- 100/'12, 100/'13, 100/'14-sent 12/2

buyer paying closing and $195 Fidelity fee as well as 2014 m/f.
Seller paying 2012 and 2013 maintenance fees.

Congrats! It's a fantastic deal!

One question, Can you still use the 2012 pts? Doesn't it expire in 6/13 if not banked? or you can rescue them during resale?

Just got back from WDW...will catch up on the last few posts (add them or update them). Congrats to all who passed and sorry to see at least one got taken by the mouse.

lovin'fl You have been so valuable to this board over the years. I can't imagine someone else taking the reins. It is such a daunting chore, I'm sure, and you will have lots of "me" time back.

I really, really appreciate how much you have given to this thread. It was through this thread I was able to purchase my 350 BWV with confidence. I only hope there will be someone in the wings, willing to take over.

You've been a real gem!

Merry Christmas, my friend! And a restful New Year in 2014!

Thanks...I have only been doing it about a year and it really isn't that bad. But we do WDW every other year with AP/PAP (doing multiple trips in that AP/PAP year) and our last trip was this past week (so we won't be going back for a while)...and I likely won't be on these boards all that much until 2015. Actually this last trip had some problems (non-Disney related...everything Disney was great), so we are actually selling our OKW points (the teens are just miserable to take anymore).

I hope everyone had a nice holiday....and have a great New Year!!!

$56- $11,200- 200-HH- DEC-150 banked, 200 '13

11/18 Made offer/offer accepted
11/27 Sent for ROFR
12/23 ROFR exercised by Disney::rolleyes2
Starting over:)

We are moving on to the closing phase of our purchase at Bay Lake Towers. Disney waived their ROFR yesterday.

Luke6T6 -- $95 per point; $35,625; 375 points -BLT-, 375/'13, 375/'14-sent 12/4

:banana:

:woohoo:

:dance3:

Congrats! It's a fantastic deal!

One question, Can you still use the 2012 pts? Doesn't it expire in 6/13 if not banked? or you can rescue them during resale?

The 12 points expire in May 14. I was thinking about renting them although we may try to get down there by May. I have not looked into a rescue!

Happy 2014 everyone!!! This will be my last post in this thread. Thanks for participating!!!

Thank you for your hard work this past year. You helped alot of people.

lovin'fl said:
Happy 2014 everyone!!! This will be my last post in this thread. Thanks for participating!!!

Thank you for all of your work. This thread really helped me when placing an offer on a resale contract (currently 13 days into ROFR period). Thanks again :)

Thank you for keeping this thread going and tidy! Happy New Year to you too!

Has anyone volunteered to start up the next ROFR thread?????

I just had an offer accepted on a BWV resale:

$80 / $17,732 / 200 / April / 200, 2012,2013,2014

I should go to ROFR today or tomorrow. :)

I understand I probably won't get a chance to use the 2012 points.

Edited to add that the seller didn't return the paperwork until today - January 6th. This started a week ago (December 30th). Finally going to ROFR today -1/6/14. This may be a long process. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter