New restaurant.com code

ali2000

Mouseketeer
A new restaurant.com code came out today (I think it was today- just got an e-mail) for 80% off. It is BITE.

What is newrestaurant.com? How does it work?

Actually it is restaurant.com It's a site that offers discount coupons that you can order and print directly off your home computer for restaurants throughout the US. Periodically they run a promotional code for as much as 80%.

For example: You go to the site. Type in the area that you want to dine (perhaps a local place or one you will be traveling in) Choose a restaurant, order a $25 coupon for $10. (they offer numerous denominations) Use the code and get the coupon for $2.00.

There are certain restrictions, so read the coupon before ordering. Some have a minimum you need to spend, others may have black out days. Alcohol is not included. Present the coupon when paying your check, and your server will make the adjusment to your bill.

We've used restaurant.com numerous times to try new places, and have always had great experiences. I just ordered $100 worth for $8.00. Can't beat that! Just remember to read the coupon carefully before ordering.

Hope this helps.

We will be at Disney next week and I was looking to see if, by chance, there were any "on property" coupons on there; but, of course not. Oh well! It would have been great if there were!

We will be at Disney next week and I was looking to see if, by chance, there were any "on property" coupons on there; but, of course not. Oh well! It would have been great if there were!

There is one for House of Blues - I nabbed that!

I got 2 of the house of blues- one for my families' trip in April and one when we meet up with DH's brother in July- that's a great deal!

Just picked up House of Blues. It doesn't show any black out dates or anything. Does this mean I can use it anytime/anyday? Thanks!

What does itmean that food must cost $35 ? Is that after you use gift certifcates or before. I don't understand how to use these in the resturant.

Your bill must be $35 or more and then they take your $25 gift certificate off. I found the House of Blues on Sunshines Forum and got some for WDW and DL. I have been to 4 and love love love them.

I was just on restaurant.com and looked at House of Blues. Can someone give me more info..Is it kid friendly? Do u have to make a ressie? Is the dinner part away from the music or all the same? We have never been and would love more info. Thanks!!

Barbara

I was just on restaurant.com and looked at House of Blues. Can someone give me more info..Is it kid friendly? Do u have to make a ressie? Is the dinner part away from the music or all the same? We have never been and would love more info. Thanks!!

Barbara

yes very kid friendly. No we have never made reservations we love the patio. The music venue is totally seperate.

I just tried it and it said expired.The code only good for 1 day? Do you have to register with the site never used them before.

I have never used the site either. Do many of the certificates have an expiration? Not going until October, so I was wondering if there is any sense in looking now. If the don't expire it would be great to check periodically to see what comes up. Do you sign up on the website to have the codes emailed to you?

There is a 1-yr time frame on the coupon to be used. I think once you buy a certificate once, you will get emails about new codes. I also get emails from Smart Couponing that have many daily deals and restaurant.com is on there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter