New reservation issues - please help

tinkerbell1991

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I received an email this morning to say that we could link out hotel and ticket reservations for our trip next year - yay!

The problem is that when I check everything online, it looks fine but is still showing the below on the "my Disney" app. Has this happened to anyone else?

I wasn't too sure if it was maybe due to the app not refreshing correctly yet as it only got linked today.

Also, our tickets do show that we have purchased memory maker but is not showing as purchased or letting us link this to our reservation

Is anyone able to shed any light or why this could be happening and if we definitely have the memory maker linked to our reservation?

Thanks in advance x

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-29-19-16-13-1.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-29-19-16-13-1.png
    55.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_2016-06-29-19-18-13-1.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-29-19-18-13-1.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_2016-06-29-19-18-23-1.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-29-19-18-23-1.png
    80.5 KB · Views: 9
When do you travel? If I go onto My Disney Experience on the website I can see everything for my June 2017 trip and it all looks good but the App currently doesn't show anything (although it did at one point show the tickets like yours is, these have gone now!). Looking at other threads about the same topic ,the lack of info in the App is quite common with far out bookings.

I called Disney when it first showed in MDE on the website but not the App and I was told it won't show in the App until 335 days out. This for me is in a few weeks now so we will see!

I'll let someone else confirm the Memory Maker but from other threads I have read it is linked to the ticket (as shown on your screenshot) and just works when you travel. I'm hoping so, as I am in the same position!:rotfl2:

When do you travel? If I go onto My Disney Experience on the website I can see everything for my June 2017 trip and it all looks good but the App currently doesn't show anything (although it did at one point show the tickets like yours is, these have gone now!). Looking at other threads about the same topic ,the lack of info in the App is quite common with far out bookings.

I called Disney when it first showed in MDE on the website but not the App and I was told it won't show in the App until 335 days out. This for me is in a few weeks now so we will see!

I'll let someone else confirm the Memory Maker but from other threads I have read it is linked to the ticket (as shown on your screenshot) and just works when you travel. I'm hoping so, as I am in the same position!:rotfl2:

Hi,
I don't travel until the end of October next year :eek: I realise that is AGESSS away, I'm just incredibly excited as I got to link the reservation today and panicked a litle :rotfl:

When do you travel? Just so I can check afterwards if you MM worked ok (if that's ok with you) :goodvibes ?

Thank you for the advice on the app, it's had its moments recently so I feel better knowing it's not just me it happens to :thumbsup2

Thank you both. No luck with closing the app but will keep an eye out it. Glad the mm is linked to the tickets.

Thanks again :thanks:

I had a similar problem a few weeks ago, try signing out of the app, closing it fully then reopen and sign in.

:worship::thumbsup2 This worked for me, thanks!:cool1: I did try this about a month ago when it first wasn't appearing and it wasn't working then but it worked today!

Hi,
I don't travel until the end of October next year :eek: I realise that is AGESSS away, I'm just incredibly excited as I got to link the reservation today and panicked a litle :rotfl:

When do you travel? Just so I can check afterwards if you MM worked ok (if that's ok with you) :goodvibes ?

Thank you for the advice on the app, it's had its moments recently so I feel better knowing it's not just me it happens to :thumbsup2

We check in on 10th June 2017 and I had 335 days calculated as 15 July! As you can see it works as of today, when I checked yesterday (although I can't remember if I had quite and signed out of the App before I went in) it wasn't there. I definitely did do that a few weeks ago and it wasn't there then either so it must be a recent addition!

I think we are all the same, we get excited when we book and want everything to be there (as it should be) and get a little disappointed (and anxious) when it isn't. Hopefully it'll link soon for you, seems to be about a year out for me (I do sometimes wonder if Disney pluck numbers out of the air to keep us quiet :rotfl:)

We check in on 10th June 2017 and I had 335 days calculated as 15 July! As you can see it works as of today, when I checked yesterday (although I can't remember if I had quite and signed out of the App before I went in) it wasn't there. I definitely did do that a few weeks ago and it wasn't there then either so it must be a recent addition!

I think we are all the same, we get excited when we book and want everything to be there (as it should be) and get a little disappointed (and anxious) when it isn't. Hopefully it'll link soon for you, seems to be about a year out for me (I do sometimes wonder if Disney pluck numbers out of the air to keep us quiet :rotfl:)[/QUOTE]

Haha thank you so much. I think because this is mine and my partners first holiday abroad just the 2 of us, I'm expecting something to go wrong :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter