New remodeled rooms at Swan are BEAUTIFUL

ctkmom3kidz

Earning My Ears
We just returned from a 5 night stay at the Swan. I cannot say enough about the new rooms. We have stayed at the Swan and Dolphin many times and I feel like it's a whole new hotel.
The rooms have been completely redone-new paint, carpet, paintings,furniture, HEAVENLY BEDS-to die for, new light fixtures and I think the baths have been retiled. It's done in soft colors and all the items are Michael Grave designs and so inviting. The lights I love.... when u turn them on they glow softly (as not to startle u) and then get brighter. Great for those early ams.
I cannot say enough about the rooms I highly recomend a stay at the Swan..... even if u stayed there before it's a new and elegant hotel.
Maureen

THANKS for this post! I kind of like to follow your posts, you seem to see things the way I do. We live in Arkansas too and I read your posts thru that hideous ice storm time frame a couple years back. We are big Dolphin fans and have always stayed there but have been giving serious thought to going Swan next time. You gave me the confidence to make the switch! Did you get any room pictures? Will you do a trip report?? Hope so. Well, thanks again.

Greetings simonmunro,
Hope your enjoyng a a beautiful day today in Ark.
I did take pictures of the new rooms with our new digital camera that we got for Xmas. I am going to try to post them -I'll get my son to help me after school today ( I am such a internet newbie).
IMHO I like the Swan better than the Dolphin-it's much less walking and I like the feel of a smaller hotel. However it does have disadvantages... hauling the laundry over to the Dolphin and back and having to walk to Tubbies for items-since nothing similar to Tubbies at the Swan-but I would stay at either hotel in a heartbeat !!!
Maureen

Oooohhhh....I was hoping to stay there in a few days...but the days of our trip got changed, and there's going to be a big convention during the new dates that we needed...and they could only accommodate 2 of the 6 nights we needed...I was so bummed. :(

All the more reason to plan another stay at the Swan or Dolphin right after we get back!

I love that the lamps are the ones from Target LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter