• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Rate!!!!

frequency

Mouseketeer
The Stay more Save more rate is out for Christmas! My rate went from 419$ to 305$. Yeah! Thats food money baby!

Thanks for the info I just called and got a rate reduction for Christmas week also.
My club level rate went from 514 to 385 for Christmas Eve &Christmas day alone. All the other days dropped $100 - $125. I saved over $1200 just on the hotel.

Thanks again for posting...it saved me a ton of $$$$ that can be used on other fun things....
:cool1:

We are booked at RPR but the new rate at HRH is $15 less per night (and $70 less than current RPR rate). I'm tempted to switch hotels to get this deal but I think wife will prefer RPR theme.

We haven't stayed onsite before and want a nice hotel experience to complement the parks. What would you do?

we have stayed at the HRH club level 4x and have never been disappointed. We have never stayed at the other 2 onsite hotels so i cant compare. But the HRH is for sure the best choice for us. And after the price drop for Christmas week we know we made the right choice....I dont have any idea what the other hotels prices are because we never check...we will only stay HRH. And I will check prices every day and if they go down again, they will honor the new rate!!! So keep checking !!!
LOVE THE PRICE DROP!!!! we also got a great deal on a combo deal for park tix and blue man group on the universal orlando website.
Cant wait....we have never been for the holidays so the whole family is very excited.:santa:

hi
I have booked RPR for December 29th for 4 nights and am currently on Stay 4 play more rate. $ 364.00 p/n (includes 2 tickets)
I have called for the new rate and its now $291.20 (with no tickets)
Decisions Decisions......is it likely to change again? or do I go with this new rate and buy our tickets now:confused3 any help would be appreciated.
Elaine

For about $73 less per night x 4 nights, you would be saving a tad less than $300 total.
your passes would cost $200 for the 2 of you.

you would be saving around 100 bucks then after taxes and all.

i would cancel the package and book room only.

and, check the website frequently in case the room rate goes down.
if you have room only, you can call and modify that rate for the decrease.

when you have a package, it is etched in stone.

check the "home for the holidays" rate (on loews website) - you have to call in though to get it, doesn't show up online. It was about $55 less per night PBH club level from Dec 25 to 30th than the stay more rate.

thanks for the information.
I have cancelled the package and booked the new rate.....
Also was able to buy tickets for Dh and I at a fantastic rate in the UK:thumbsup2 cant wait to go now !!!!!1

Hi all. First post here. Always get some great info from this site so thought it was time to contribute!
I haven't seen this here but I used the promotion code TZ12 on the Loews site (got it from Travelzoo). I got the HRH for $242 for Dec 30-Jan 3. 4 night minimum I believe with the rate getting cheaper the longer you stay.

Hi all. First post here. Always get some great info from this site so thought it was time to contribute!
I haven't seen this here but I used the promotion code TZ12 on the Loews site (got it from Travelzoo). I got the HRH for $242 for Dec 30-Jan 3. 4 night minimum I believe with the rate getting cheaper the longer you stay.

Nick2879- What a first post- come back anytime:love:- 23- 25th dec or 24-26 or 25-27th th for total $380 :worship::worship: do you know when this runs out, to I have time to think about which of these I should choose. or just go for it:banana:

It was supposed to end sometime in early November. They don't advertise it anymore on the site, but I see the rates still come up on the Loews Site. (Not sure for how long tho) I originally had HRH for $292 per night, but it went down to $242 so I changed my reservation. This seemed like the best deal out there. Glad I could help!

nick2879 just booked RPR for $169 per night 25th and 26th dec. I can't believe it, I have been looking longingly at the APH rates but this is nearly the same - OH thank you!!! I don't even plan to stay (well not more than 1 night) it's the [passes I need, due to problems in long lines with one of my girls- she is diabetic and has a K+ problem which means that we suddenly have to leave the ride queues for food and for K+ infussions. Having to start a long queue all over again is soul destroying (esp for her younger sis who gets a bit fed up if it happens several times in one day!!) if we have already waited for ages before we have had to leave to sort her levels out- Problem now solved- YIPPEEEE

nick2879 just booked RPR for $169 per night 25th and 26th dec. I can't believe it, I have been looking longingly at the APH rates but this is nearly the same - OH thank you!!! I don't even plan to stay (well not more than 1 night) it's the [passes I need, due to problems in long lines with one of my girls- she is diabetic and has a K+ problem which means that we suddenly have to leave the ride queues for food and for K+ infussions. Having to start a long queue all over again is soul destroying (esp for her younger sis who gets a bit fed up if it happens several times in one day!!) if we have already waited for ages before we have had to leave to sort her levels out- Problem now solved- YIPPEEEE

I will take that back I have just checked and it was $55 less than the aph rate. Can anyone now suggest a resturant (full service) for Xmas day, park or hotel or city walk it doesn't matter as long as its a nice one (we had planned to go into AKvillas Sanna but will now have to replan to fit in with this extra treat:woohoo:. And how do I book in advance is there a number for reservations.:cool1:

Still coming up more expensive for me than the home for the holidays rate. Thanks anyway - I was super excited when I saw the post - currently have PBH club for $360 for first two nights, then $340 for last three (Dec 25th through 30th). They are not even offering any more club at PBH so they must have sold enough rooms to fill the lounge. There aren't anymore club level anywhere open for my dates - I do have a booking for HRH CL for those dates I'm going to release though if anyone wants them....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter