New Puppy tomorrow :) :) :) :) :)

BlondeTink33

Earning My Ears
:love:
I just wanted to say that I am getting my *first* puppy ever tomorrow.. well my family & I are I should say :yay: :)
She is a yorktese .. a yorkie/maltese mix! Her name is Lily.. we are picking her up tomorrow!!!!!

-BlondeTink33 :cheer2:

Congrats!! Enjoy and I hope you have a lifetime of tail wagging happiness with your new family member.

Best of luck with your new puppy! Post us some pictures when you can! :)

my dad has one of those, it is actually a service animal for him.. instead of yorktese, they call is a morkie. great doggy! post pics when you get it.

So... we got her and she is AMAZING. an absolute ball of energy but she is so fun. i have nerve damage in my leg so i have to wear a locked leg immobilizer (been in it for since june 07') and am on medical leave from college so i have to wear a locked leg immobilizer so she is the perfect size to keep up with & is making me and the family so happy :yay:
also planning our may 09' trip to wdw :banana:

did you get her a crate? I had never had a dog with one until I got my lab pup last year, makes a world of difference.

We have had our Morkie for 2 months now. She is absolutely amazing! Coming from a family who swore we would never own a dog, this little girl warmed her way into our hearts forever. Congratulations! Don't make our mistake and forget to take lots of pictures. Maggie was 2.5lbs when we got her now she tips the scales at almost 6lbs! She loves to cuddle and even puts up with my DS2.

Good luck!

did you get her a crate? I had never had a dog with one until I got my lab pup last year, makes a world of difference.

Have a blast with your new family member. I second the crate idea. We tried it with our lab puppy and everyone's life was so much easier. Your new puppy will flood you with memories of how things were when your kids were toddlers -- enjoy!

We crate trained Maggie and it is the best thing we ever did. I get a break when I need one as she sometimes naps in it (her choice). Nights are easy as she has slept 7-8hrs every night in it since we got her without any accidents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter