New Prices at Cosmic Ray's!

Seleucus

Earning My Ears
New and Improved prices designed to meet guest needs!

Now your meal plan is more valuable than ever!

1/3 Bacon Cheeseburger 11.99
1/2 Rotisserie Chicken 13.79
Vegetable Burger 10.99

BBQ pork and Chicken sandwich had minor increases as well

Mercifully the Hot dog remains unchanged at 8.29

I think this is sarcasm. the more prices go up oop the better the perceived value of the ddp. but you're still paying $12 for a burger. I live on martha's vineyard and even here you can get a nice burger at a sit down place for less!

I think this is sarcasm. the more prices go up oop the better the perceived value of the ddp. but you're still paying $12 for a burger. I live on martha's vineyard and even here you can get a nice burger at a sit down place for less!

True on all accounts. But you can bet that if prices go up, the price of the DDP will rise as well. It hasn't had a significant increase in several years, and with the changes they've made in NOT enforcing the "kid's must eat from a kid's menu" at least for QS, I expect an increase soon. Now, that won't affect anyone who has already booked, but it will change the math for those who may be waiting and hoping for free dining that may or may not come.

True on all accounts. But you can bet that if prices go up, the price of the DDP will rise as well. It hasn't had a significant increase in several years, and with the changes they've made in NOT enforcing the "kid's must eat from a kid's menu" at least for QS, I expect an increase soon. Now, that won't affect anyone who has already booked, but it will change the math for those who may be waiting and hoping for free dining that may or may not come.

I used to go 3-4 times a year then took like a 5 year break while I needed to be adulting and my most recent trip was september 2014 and I was a little shocked at how much prices went up in everything (we used to buy an AP for around $350 a year if I remember correctly, now I will pay more for a parkhopper for a week) but I'm especially shocked at how much prices have gone up even in the last year! This will be my last year with my kiddo in the 9 and under category so I am going all out with the dining while I still have the chance. Will save about $150 using DxDDP for the first 3 nights of my stay and then will ease off on the eating last 4 nights. All in all I am running about $100 a day to feed both of us very very well which doesn't sound that bad I guess given how many TS we are doing (11 in a week including 2 signature and hoop dee doo).

But seriously, I live in a tourist area where prices are especially ridiculous because everything needs to be ferried here. $12 for a burger and fries is about what you would pay for a GOOD burger in a sit down restaurant here... for $10 you get a really good made to order burger from more of a quick service type place. This is probably why the disney dining prices don't shock me so much here - kids meals here are like $8.99 without dessert but with drink or like $5.99-$6.99 without drink or dessert. Drinks are $3.50 and desserts are anywhere from $5 on up even for kids desserts. When I go off island and feed my kid for $4.99 it is a miracle. But the character buffet prices are pretty killer.

Wow...the 1/2 chicken used to be a bargain at $9.99. That's a 38% price incease!

The problem is that as the meal prices rise so will the dining plan prices. So far, I still have trouble eating the way the meal plans are set up to get my money's worth.

And as with all other things undertaken on the guest’s behalf by the benevolent heads of Disney State… we can expect a decrease in portion size and quality. Less for more is sound business practice.

And as with all other things undertaken on the guest’s behalf by the benevolent heads of Disney State… we can expect a decrease in portion size and quality. Less for more is sound business practice.
nono it is to combat obesity!

to get a burger the size of some of the burgers at Disney...and fries...it will cost at least ten or more. You cant say that they skimp on the sizes...we go to Disney because we love it down south..and we take the prices and live with it... for a half chicken with potatoes and veggie...that would be a 13 or more dinner...we live in New England..so our seafood is cheaper then south..and usually better..so we dont eat that down in Disney..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter