New! Post here just to see your ticker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm so excited that my teenagers get to go to MNSSHP in WDW tomorrow and get to stay through the weekend. It's their first trip without my DH and I, and I have the "ulp, my heart is in my throat feeling". I know they'll have a magical time. I'm just being soppy that my "babies" are going it alone. So to all that are heading to WDW tomorrow, have a safe and wonderful trip!pixiedust:

I'm so excited that my teenagers get to go to MNSSHP in WDW tomorrow and get to stay through the weekend. It's their first trip without my DH and I, and I have the "ulp, my heart is in my throat feeling". I know they'll have a magical time. I'm just being soppy that my "babies" are going it alone. So to all that are heading to WDW tomorrow, have a safe and wonderful trip!pixiedust:

:hug: I'd be the same way! I'm sure they'll be fine and have a wonderful time. Especially at the MNSSHP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter