new popcorn tubs?

I'm glad we are not the only ones who love and re-use the popcorn buckets. :cool1: Last trip we went into the park on the day we were leaving, just to get our buckets :rotfl: I can't wait to get the pooh one!!

I was just told the pooh buckets are 20.00 ?? is that right?? I want one but not at that price. can anyone tell me where to get this bucket and the price?

Is it possible the person was talking about birthday buckets, which include little doodads and a cake?

Even if they were, they haven't had the Pooh birthday buckets since before Oct of '05 (when hubby tried to get one for me but they had already discontinued them), but the price is about the same, and "Pooh bucket" (ew!) could make a person think of the old b'day bucket vs something brand new like this.

I've got to subscribe. We always get a bucket and you can tell by my identifier that we are into poohbear a little. Kids loved the pics thanks for posting it. 2 day excitement around here.

I just went to DL today and saw they added new popcorn tubs! There is just something about the popcorn there that I can't resist! And of course you just have to have the souvenir buckets. I actually re-use mine as little lunch buckets for work.

Anyway, over in NOS they were selling winnie the pooh buckets! They looked like little honey pots!

Here are two photos, one to compare to the size of the Nemo buckets:
DSC01666.jpg

DSC01667.jpg

I hate their popcorn. It's greesey and too salty. Bleh. If I want the bucket I will buy one, but I usually go into DTD and get the kettle corn an put that in the buckets to munch on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter