New Pop! Vinyl

StacieDreaminODisney

Mouseketeer
Let's try this again now that I'm logged in as myself...

I love the Tinkerbell, Mickey, Stitch, and Maleficent. They are so cute!

wdwgirl03, you've got it narrowed down a little more than me. lol I know I MUST have stitch. It looks like they did a good job on these.

On the blog, it says today is the release date for online and in stores. I don't see them, though. Maybe it was delayed because of the Memorial Day sale. (They should have thought of that in advance.) If they pop up online tomorrow, I'll swing by my local store and see if they're in stock, yet.

The POP's should be in all stores right now. They are extremely adorable in person and a good price - $12.50.

I have to say these are fantastic! Great job Disney, this will be a new collection for me and I really was not interested in something new. The Cruella, Maleficent and the Tinker Bell are really good.

Looking forward to Series 2. Has anyone heard of any of the characters that might be in the next release?

HMD

I saw these in the Disney Store today but resisted and bought 3 regular vinlymations instead. Maybe I will start on the Pop vinyl someday due to them being really cute

These are not exclusive to Disney. I have also seen them in Barnes and Noble. Personally, being a vinylmation trader, I find them very poorly done. Also, if you notice on the box it says series one. So, there is many more to come.

I LOVE vinylmations, but these are ADORABLE as well! Disney always knows how to suck me in...and I'm going to HAVE TO get Jiminy!!

They are cute, but I think there will be much civil discourse if I start collecting these on top of vinylmations.

:thumbsup2

Maleficent is beautiful and even Tinker Bell is well done in my opinion. Stitch I think I would have liked better without a mouth like some of the others. Jiminy is cute. Alot of our friends like the Sulley and Mike.

There was information on the next series somewhere, I just cant locate the site I saw it on.

I ended up getting the set, especially because they were series 1. Looking forward to series 2. I had checked our Barnes and Noble and did not see them there? I was trying to get some addtl for trading. But they were sold out at our store.

HMD

:thumbsup2

I had checked our Barnes and Noble and did not see them there? I was trying to get some addtl for trading. But they were sold out at our store.

HMD

T.e ones that I saw at B&N was Batman and Robin. Again, these Pop vinyls are not exclusive to Disney.

Love Monster's Inc and thus the Sulley and Mike W. ones really appeal to me. So cute!

A few blogs are saying that series 2 will include, Belle, Beast, The Incredibles, Jack Skellington, Minnie Mouse, Lotso, and Boo. However, none of them say the source of the information....so take it w/a grain of salt :)

A few blogs are saying that series 2 will include, Belle, Beast, The Incredibles, Jack Skellington, Minnie Mouse, Lotso, and Boo. However, none of them say the source of the information....so take it w/a grain of salt :)

When searching for info on the first series, I did see somewhere a picture of some prototypes for the Incredibles. So maybe that is true. I will try to find the link again later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter