• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New POP Fridge Swap-Perhaps???NEW DATES OPEN - Fridge is now offered free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Gang,

I hope you have more luck than I did, Tiki23. I went to the lobby a few times over the duration of our stay only to be met by long lines, so I tried calling instead (both front desk and luggage assistance) and came up empty handed. Bummer. It's a great concept (a fridge swap), but all it takes is one person to not label it correctly and the whole thing is a bust. :confused3 Such a shame because it ruins it for so many others. Lesson learned.

Would like to be added to POP Fridge Swap list. We will be at POP on June 8-17th 2008.
Thanks,
Mel2421

Having trouble PM you. I have read the rules and would love to have the fridge 6/08/2008 - 6/13/2008. We have decided to stay until the 17th. Did not know if it was available through the 17th. If it is we would like to have it until then. If not that is good also.
Thanks,
Mel2421:cutie:

;) we are staying at pop for 2 weeks starting 25th august 2008 leaving 8th september will the fridge be available please let me know :)

I am having trouble PM'n you. I just wanted to say thanks for putting on the list
for June 8-14th.
Melissa
Mel2421:cutie:

I think you guys are on the wrong swap list.

This SWAP is DEAD; the fridge was lost.

Moderators, please close this thread.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter