New POP Fridge Swap-Perhaps???NEW DATES OPEN - Fridge is now offered free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey FYI guys. I had a little hard time finding our Fridge. Luggage Assist. didn't have it and had no idea about it. So, I happen to go to the check in desk and inquire about it. Well, it seems sometimes they keep them in the back at the check in/out counter. So, if it's not at luggage assist then try front desk. :thumbsup2

Ooooh, that's good to know. Thanks for that information! :thumbsup2

Hey FYI guys. I had a little hard time finding our Fridge. Luggage Assist. didn't have it and had no idea about it. So, I happen to go to the check in desk and inquire about it. Well, it seems sometimes they keep them in the back at the check in/out counter. So, if it's not at luggage assist then try front desk. :thumbsup2

So it might be good to inquire while checking in? Thanks for the "heads up". I worry about the transfer, since it won't be personal.

I don't even know who has it prior to me since there has been a million changes.

Are there labels with our names, check-in dates and ressies with the frig?

Are there labels with our names, check-in dates and ressies with the frig?
I know there was/is but how updated they are I don't know. I added a day on at beginning d/t carys dropping out and I know there was post from someone wanting fridge begginng oct. but not sure if they got added on or not.

We Just left Sunday. There are still a lot of pre printed labels left with names and ressie #'s thru 2008. I think there was also blank ones too.

We will be checking in at POP on Friday Nov 4th and out on Tues the 6th. We are very interested in the Fridge swap for that week. What is my next step???

It doesn't look like Connie (punksmom) was able to update the list in September. You might want to send her a PM. :)

We will be checking in at POP on Friday Nov 4th and out on Tues the 6th. We are very interested in the Fridge swap for that week. What is my next step???

Hi Disgoer! Once Punksmom updates the list, it looks like you will be using the fridge just before me. I'm glad, as I was a little worried that the fridge might be just sitting there for 4 days and that maybe there is a time limit that POP Century will keep it in storage. I guess I have nothing to worry about now :goodvibes . Have a great trip!

My name hasn't been added to the list yet, am I still on this swap? I know that mikeandamy said that they had to cancel their trip. I needed it for Jan. 9th - 13th. Just wondering??:confused3 I sent a pm to Connie, but she hasn't seen it yet.

I sent an email; maybe she's out of town or busy with family. :confused3

Hopefully we'll hear from her next week. :)

I am away in New Brunswick because of the passing of my mom and just forgot all about this. I am at the via station in Moncton now on my way home. I will update as soon as I get back - sometime late tomorrow.
Apologies

I am away in New Brunswick because of the passing of my mom and just forgot all about this. I am at the via station in Moncton now on my way home. I will update as soon as I get back - sometime late tomorrow.
Apologies

No problem. Figured something happened since we hadn't seen you in a while.

So sorry about your mom.:hug: Take your time, this can wait.

Oh Connie, I'm so sorry! My deepest sympathies about your Mom - prayers for peace for you and your family.

:grouphug:

I pm'd you my dates, but I'll post them here too. I need the fridge 1/9 -1/13/08. Thanks Connie. I'll send all my personal info in another pm.

I would be interested in a fridge swap if the dates of 2/5 - 2/10 are available.
Please let me know if they are and what I do, I just found out about this!
THanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter