New POP Fridge Swap-Perhaps???NEW DATES OPEN - Fridge is now offered free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Out!! :rotfl: That's awesome!

I hope your trip was wonderful!

:thumbsup2 Went the beginning of August. It was great ....VERY HOT (105) but great!

FREEZE WATER BOTTLES IN THAT FRIDGE!:wizard:

Does anybody have fridge from Sept. 29- Oct. 10 yet? List on pg 1 hasn't been updated since aug. 14 and I want to get my info passed to people who need it. I know carys had to drop out and I'm getting fridge on Oct. 11 but that isn't even reflected in list.

Anyone want to Fridge Swap May 1st - May 10th? A microwave would be great too......any takers...........we will be at the CBR.popcorn:: :coffee:

Just wanted to make sure you got my pm that our trip has been cancelled. You can open up the dates for Jan 6th-19th. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I am back after three weeks of vacation - two in WDW :cool1:

Sorry for taking so long to finally get here but catching up at work after three weeks off is not an easy task :eek: . Anyway, I am here, had a fabulous time at Disney and am starting to catch up on all of my email.

There have been a few changes to our swap while I have been away so plan to spend the weekend updating our list and responding to new email.

Like DISUNC said - our fridge is lime green and oh so cute :cloud9: It should currently with sjms71 so hope everything is ok.

Will get caught up on the swap and report back asap :cheer2:

Sorry for taking so long to finally get here but catching up at work after three weeks off is not an easy task :eek: . Anyway, I am here, had a fabulous time at Disney and am starting to catch up on all of my email.

There have been a few changes to our swap while I have been away so plan to spend the weekend updating our list and responding to new email.

Like DISUNC said - our fridge is lime green and oh so cute :cloud9: It should currently with sjms71 so hope everything is ok.

Welcome back! WOW! Three weeks of vacation at one time. Work would be absolutely horrible after that. It's bad enough trying to catch up after one week off. Good Luck! :surfweb:

looking for 10/3-10/9 also please explain the cost?? if any......

pop--4/06, 9/06 ,10/3-9.....the countdown has begun!!!!!

Just wanted to make sure you got my pm that our trip has been cancelled. You can open up the dates for Jan 6th-19th. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I sent you a pm, but if mike & amy can't come, can I get a spot for 1/9 - 1/13?

I have been trying to update our first page with the list but it won't let me :confused3

It just keeps thinking and thinking :confused:

I may have to start a new thread - will keep you posted :wizard:

I have sent pm's to everyone who has requested to be added to the list :dance3:

you should be able to edit first post by clicking edit button otherwise just cut and paste into a new post and update that way.

Hi fellow fridge swappers! :thumbsup2 Have we heard from yosh12 and strmtropper yet? It would be so nice to hear back from those who have returned from their trip now to let us know if the fridge is okay, don't you think... Anyone know?

Hi,

I got back to Canada on Monday. Had a great time at Disney world....so good I booked the bounce back deal for next September. Just my DW and myself this time. Going to the Caribbean Beach Resort this time.......:cool1: I actually will be leaving one year today....yeah:rotfl2: .

The fridge is in great condition. It is really being kept well care of. It is clean and works well...too well, froze come milk and a water bottle or two on us LOL.

Well hope everyone else is having fun or anticipating fun at the World. Only 365 days to go....The countdown begins...AGAIN LOL

Hi,

I got back to Canada on Monday. Had a great time at Disney world....so good I booked the bounce back deal for next September. Just my DW and myself this time. Going to the Caribbean Beach Resort this time.......:cool1: I actually will be leaving one year today....yeah:rotfl2: .

The fridge is in great condition. It is really being kept well care of. It is clean and works well...too well, froze come milk and a water bottle or two on us LOL.

Well hope everyone else is having fun or anticipating fun at the World. Only 365 days to go....The countdown begins...AGAIN LOL

Yeah! :thumbsup2 Thanks Yosh12 for replying! So glad to hear you had a good time and that our fridge is still alive and kicking! :banana:

Lucky you - 365 days! :yay:

I just saw this pic on the resort board:
158.jpg

Has anyone tried to put our fridge in this space?

I just saw this pic on the resort board:
158.jpg

Has anyone tried to put our fridge in this space?

Ooooh! I hadn't seen that picture. That would be great if it was tucked out of the way like that. Good question tiki23. Maybe if yosh 12 (or anyo others that are back now) is reading this...:goodvibes

Ooooh! I hadn't seen that picture. That would be great if it was tucked out of the way like that. Good question tiki23. Maybe if yosh 12 (or anyo others that are back now) is reading this...:goodvibes
I'd love to know! Last year we tucked our swapped fridge by the side of the table, but it would be much nicer if it fit in the cabinet. :thumbsup2

I did not do that myself, as we used the shelves there for our food and drinks for storage. We actually put our fridge on top of that entertainment unit and it worked fine. All was at adult eye level and easy to reach.

Hey FYI guys. I had a little hard time finding our Fridge. Luggage Assist. didn't have it and had no idea about it. So, I happen to go to the check in desk and inquire about it. Well, it seems sometimes they keep them in the back at the check in/out counter. So, if it's not at luggage assist then try front desk. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter