New POP Fridge Swap-Perhaps???NEW DATES OPEN - Fridge is now offered free

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not have enough posts to PM anyone so I figured I would post one to the boards! I am looking for the dates 9/12/2007 - 9/17/2007, if you get an opening please consider me.

Thank You,
Gina
:flower3:

I don't know how to PM but we will be at POP Oct. 21-26 and would be interested in more details.

Maureen

All list are up to date and current as of today, July 17th :cool1:

I think I have responded to everyone questions about dates :yay:

If you are new to the list please PM me your with your details asap as I am just about ready to send the labels to DISUNC.

If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.

:banana: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3:

Have provided another updated list.

Few dates still open and completely open after Feb 9, 2008.

:dance3: :yay: :cool1:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1454053

Our swap is about to start - first with DISUNC :cheer2:

I have contacted the first few people on the list to provide some contact information about the person who they swap with. I will be contacting the rest shortly.

We still need a few spots to fill - above is the link to the main swap page if you are looking - dates we really need covered are...10/14/2007 to 11/7/2007.

:woohoo: :yay: :dance3:

DISUNC - hope you are having a fabulmouse time :rotfl:

Updated page 1 - Plenty of dates still open if you wish to join our group :banana:

Hi Punksmom

I tried to PM you but your PM inbox is full.

Unfortunately due to the discounts released yesterday we will no longer be staying at the Pop Century - my travelling companion felt strongly the best thing to do was to move resorts. This means that I will be unable to participate in the fridge swap. It is fortunate that I have already paid so that you will not be out of pocket. I am very sorry for the inconvenience, and hope that someone else will be able to take advantage of the fridge.

For anyone reading this thread - I guess that opens up my dates of 1 - 12 October.

Hi Punksmom

I tried to PM you but your PM inbox is full.

Unfortunately due to the discounts released yesterday we will no longer be staying at the Pop Century - my travelling companion felt strongly the best thing to do was to move resorts. This means that I will be unable to participate in the fridge swap. It is fortunate that I have already paid so that you will not be out of pocket. I am very sorry for the inconvenience, and hope that someone else will be able to take advantage of the fridge.

For anyone reading this thread - I guess that opens up my dates of 1 - 12 October.
I will take over fridge on Oct. 11 instead of 12th. IF needed I can fridge sit Starting Oct. 3rd.

Hi,

Hopefully you will get this,

My computer crashed and I lost all my emails. I was going to print out all the information for the fridge swap but your email with your info was gone.

Could you email me your info again at

shannonwindover@sympatico.ca so I can print it out.

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

Sorry about the full mailbox - I have deleted some mail so room now to PM.

Josh - have sent you an email with my information :thumbsup2
Carys - no worries :love:
Fire14 - I have updated to add the extra day - thanks for the offer of holding the fridge - I will do my best of fill the spot and will keep you posted :banana:
Pinkerbell - you can resend your pm now :goodvibes

I have contacted a few people to let them know who was ahead and behind them in the swap but things are changing so fast that it is hard to get everything straight. If you want to check the list and pm the person before you and after you, that would be great. Please let me know if you run into any troubles.

In the fridge box are lables with the information (collected as of Aug 5th) printed on them. Some information has changed so I plan to bring some blank labels that can be filled in and attached to the box.

I will also bring so more packing tape to leave in the fridge - just remember to take a few strips out to pack the box before you leave it inside the fridge.

I leave this Sunday so today will be my last day working on the swap until after I return. If anyone has any questions or concerns before I go please let me know asap. :)

I am so excited that I can hardly stand it :cloud9:

Will check back in once I return. :dance3:

Does anyone know how our fridge swap is going?

Punksmom- Have a Great trip and thanks again for putting together our swap!

I don't know if this will help, but there is a chain of stores called "Appliance Direct" in the Orlando area. The first person mght be able to find a good cheap from there (and it's close to WDW). The local Walmart/Targets may also have them on special (collge dorm time).

Hi -
I PM'd punksmom last week, but see she has cleaned out her box so mine might have gotten deleted. I'll resend to her, but see that she's at Disney as we speak (well, type anyway) and just wanted to post that I'd love to be in on the swap from December 31st to January 6th. It looks like those dates are currently available. What a great way to save $10/night! :thumbsup2

Hello everyone. My family is planning a last-minute trip to the World. Anyone know of an available fridge to swap from Sept. 20th to Sept. 30th? I'm there for 10 days and could use a fridge for some if not all those days. Thanks for your help.

Hey punksmom!

How was your trip? How's our little fridge? :rotfl:

I hope you had a fantabulous time! :banana:

Hey punksmom!

How was your trip? How's our little fridge? :rotfl:

I hope you had a fantabulous time! :banana:

Hi! I was the first on the list and picked it up! Did you know that the fridge is LIMEGREEN?:banana: :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter