New POP Fridge Swap Beginning Sept 11

Luggage services will hold the fridge for the next swapper up to 30 days.
They just need the next swappers info, name, reservation number and dates of stay on the fridge. They will give you a claim ticket. Currently it looks like the fridge will be with luggage service from Nov 7-28.

My sis-in-law is interested in having the fridge the time we are at the Pop if it is still available. Let me know if this is still possible! :confused3

Thanks!

Nikita

The fridge swap is still going smoothly . We just got back , didn't even use the coffee maker or the toaster .:thumbsup2

Bump.

The fridge should now be w/Luggage Services at POP as Autumn Blue is not using her time.

Read another thread today that all Fridges are being sent to Lost and Found and not being kept at POP

MemoryMakers, if you are back, please PM me with the Claim Ticket number so I can call POP Luggage Services.

Did anyone make contact with the two posters who wanted to get in on the swap recently?

Not looking good! and would like some reassurance that this swap is going smoothly for all of us who have paid from this time on, please!

Memory Makers Hi to you!

Hope your trip was great. How is the fridge swap going? Did you leave the fridge with luggage services. Could you please PM me with the claim ticket #. I tried to PM you but it didn't work.

Thanks

Communication is key to a swap being successful! Please communicate before and after your swap so the people after you can have peace of mind knowing what stage the swap is at.

OK, I am here. I will try to find out if the person that turned the fridge in...wasn't me, I left on the 6th, got a claim ticket. In all my fridge swaps over the years..included the other one I did that same week, I have never had to be in contact with anyone after the vacation, or provide a claim ticket. We had NO claim ticket information for this fridge before we went, just gave a name and the fridge was delivered right away..so confused really.

Sorry for the concern over this, I don't read this thread or have it bookmarked in anyway. Getting back to real life after Disney is fairly time consumming and the fridge was the last thing on my mind.

I left on the 6th, got a claim ticket
Memory Makers you are the last person to have the fridge. I am next. That is why I sent you the PM with all my reservation information and my name, etc.

Did you leave the information on the fridge? On the outside of the box? I need the claim number to call POP and make sure that the fridge is still there.

This is very important because we can not get in contact with the person who started this swap.

We will most certainly stand a chance of losing the fridge if it is not claimed until November 28th and we have a person interested in the fridge next week.

Please Please PM me with the Claim number and the the name you left on the fridge.

Thank you so much

Doris

Hi all!

Finally heard from MemoryMakers and we know the fridge was turned in on the 6th. of November. Just waiting to find out whose name it was put under or a claim ticket #.

I have a young lady who has tried in vain many times to contact Crystal about the swap and she and I both have no response. I had another young lady but unfortunately her dates were Nov 10th to something so we could not help her.

She will be at POP Nov 15th to Nov 23rd. Would anyone mind if she used the fridge and babysits it for us until I get there on Nov 28th.

I can't really charge her the $10.00 but if we could contact Crystal I'm sure this young lady would gladly pay.

If anyone has any objection to her using the fridge, please pm me or post your objection here.

Just a soon as I get a claim ticket, or name on the fridge, I'm going to phone POP.

Thanks all...

Have a great Disney Day! :santa:

I don't have a problem with that. But I am wondering why Crystal is so hard to contact as she is the one loosing out on the $$.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter