• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New POP Fridge Swap, Anyone? UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

I sent a PM to Mickey's_girls, Fehrman, and Zarvgirl (and copied coconutsunshine) trying to get our handoffs scheduled. This was in reply to a PM I received from Zarvgirl. I am hoping to receive the handoff of the fridge from Mickey's_girls sometime on the 20th and I'll have to put it in hold for Fehrman as I leave on the 24th and she arrives on the 25th. Coconutsunshine, you'll send me instructions on how to do this?

Also, if anything is needed for the fridge as far as cleaning, etc let me know and I'll bring it!

Thanks! We're getting so close to our trips!! :cool1:

hello all,
Sorry if it seems like I'm over eager but not sure if this has been answered....
I'm really looking for Fehrman, would like to make sure we have our info together. It would be great to do a face to face swap although we are not getting in on the 31st until the evening. Please PM me if you see this.
thanks

Zarvgirl, I PM'd you a few minutes ago. Sorry I haven't been on much and hadn't noticed I had got the week I requested.

I just PMed you coconutsunshine.

I would like th 5/8-5/18, or if the other person still wants it through the 9th that is okay too.

CarKey, we may have a problem. I made contact with Mickey's_Girls but she says the person after her is nahidajohn so she's wondering if she's on another swap too. Have you made contact with her? If not, we'll need to get this straightened out before you go so you know who to leave the fridge for!

I just sent a PM to Mickey's_girls. She is listed as having the fridge after me so I'll let you know.

I wanted to see if there was a wait list for this? I noticed that the person scheduled for this same time frame hadn't confirmed yet and wanted to see if I could be wait listed in case they cancel. Thanks a ton, Tracy

Hi! It looks like the fridge is available from May 4th on-- we'll be there from May 2nd, so we can gladly do a face-to-face exchange. We'll be leaving on May 10.

Please PM me if its still open. Thank you!:goodvibes

Nevermind. Apparently people cannot respond to PMs or such. Considering that some of our dates are coming up pretty soon, a simple response would be great. So I no longer need the 9th-18th of May.

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say thank you to all of those who have been patient with me, unfortunately after just getting over my last flu, I picked up a gastro bug :sick: and have been really sick. Thanks for hanging in there with me:goodvibes

As well, DH and I are expecting our first little bundle of joy in Sept and the last few months have left me a little under the weather.

I just wanted to let everyone know I appreciate your patience and understanding, I'm feeling much better now, so I'll try to keep on top of things!!

Thanks again!:flower3:

I just placed the fridge in storage while it awaits it's next user on the 19th. There is no toaster but the fridge is in perfect working order. I wish I were back there now. Sigh.

Is there a thread that lists all the POP swaps? I found one from 2007, but several of those of kaput.

We ran out of packing tape while I had it 3/19-24. Unfortunately I was packing it up with just minutes to spare to get to the airport so I couldn't get another roll. Can someone take another roll for the box?

Thanks!

Hi CoconutSunshine,
I have the Fridge booked from April 6th to the 17th but am not sure now who I am trading with ... I PM'd ColeCamsMom but she said that they are canceling out .... who am I to swap with when we are leaving ... my time to leave is coming up soon!!! Am getting excited but want to make sure that the swap goes smoothly.
thanks for your info, hope you are feeling better and congrats on the baby news!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter