• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New POP Fridge Swap, Anyone? UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

Hi coconutsunshine, you confirmed me for March 7-14 but haven't added me to the list. Are we still good?

Hi Carkey - looking forward to handing off the frig to you on the 7th - we actually don't leave until Sunday, so hopefully we'll be able to meet face to face on the 7th to hand it off!!

Tammy

[

JANUARY
Available Dates: January 18 - 22

January 5 - 11 - AVAILABLE
January 5 - 11 ~mom22bless
January 11 - 18 ~ scdvcwannabe
January 18 -23 - AVAILABLE
January 21 - Feb 4 ~ phlufster:banana:

FEBRUARY
AVAILBLE DATES: Feb 4 - 5; Feb 12 - 13; Feb 20 - 21

Feb 4 - Feb 5 AVAILABLE
Feb 5 - 12 ~ faerieprincess :woohoo:
Feb 12 - 13 - AVAILABLE
Feb 13 - 20 ~ Cec's Mom
Feb 20 - 21 - AVAILABLE
Feb 21 - 25 ~ PrincessShanShan*
Feb 25 - 28 ~ PrincessMonkey
Feb 28 - March 7 ~ dthogue

MARCH

Feb 28 - March 7 ~ dthogue
March 7 - 14 ~ CarKey
March 15 - 20 - Mickey's Girls*
March 20 - 25 ~ GraceLuvsWDW*
March 25 - 31 ~Fehrman*
March 31 - April 7 ~ zarvgirl*

APRIL
AVAILABLE DATES: APRIL 7 - 18

March 31 - April 7 ~ zarvgirl*
April 7 - April 18 - AVAILABLE
April 18 - 22 ~ Castlepixie*
April 22 - 26 ~ Mickeyherewecome123*
April 26 - May 4 ~ donnajean17*

MAY
AVAILABLE DATES: May 4 - 8; May 18 - 25

April 26 - May 4 ~ donnajean17*
May 4 - May 8 AVAILABLE
May 8 - 18 - coconutsunshine
May 18 - May 24 - AVAILABLE
May 24 - 30 ~ Sparkie*

JUNE
AVAILABLE DATES: May 30 - June 7; June 17 - 20; June 27 - 30

May 30 - June 7 - AVAILABLE

June 7 - 14 ~ Suzanna1973*
June 14 - 17 ~ kkinder*
June 17 - 20 - AVAILABLE
June 20 - 27 ~ avantrease*
June 27 - 30 - AVAILABLE

AUGUST

Aug 19 - 30 ~ vandort*

COLOR="cyan"]OCTOBER[/COLOR]

Oct 3 - 15 ~ sweetascanbee*

NOVEMBER

Nov 15 - 20 ~ wifey1220

* please contact me with your name, email address, phone number, contact number in disney(if you have one), and reservation number! :goodvibes
:banana: - At WDW and POP enjoying the fridge!!
:woohoo: - Heading to WDW and POP next!![/QU\

Sorry I am just now getting back to you! I tried sending a reply to your private message with all of my info, but apparently haven't posted enough to be able to do that!?!?

I can e-mail it to you if you send me a message with your e-mail address so as not to put all of my info out here...

Thanks, and sorry again!!! :cool1:

I've actually shortened my trip so I will be there March 19-24th and I had reserved March 20-25 so can I change to:

March 20-24.

Thanks!

Hi there -

Checking in for the dates of September 19 - 27 (check out on 27th). I see that I'm not the first headed to the Pop for those dates - is there a wait list? Will send PM.

Thanks a bunch!

Just to let y'all know, the fridge is doing very well at the moment. i got it from phfluster and have left it for CECs Mom. It did have kind of a funky smell but that is dissipating with the baking soda that phfluster left and by the time i unplugged it yesterday it smelled fine.

Thanks so much to coconutsunshine for running the swap!

I have been able to schedule a short last minute trip to my favorite place :woohoo: thanks to work and am wondering if the fridge is available for my dates above. I will be leaving tonight for Jacksonville but hope to have some internet access during the next few days.

Thanks,
Dottie

:banana:

Hi Guys,
I was just wondering if anyone has heard from CoconutSunshine, lately? I have PM her numerous times but haven't heard back?

:wave2: Hi everyone :wave2:

I'm here!! :goodvibes Really sorry about disappearing for a while. I caught a nasty virus and have been out of commission, today is my first real day back into the living. You should all be hearing from me today I'm going to get everything straightened out. Thanks for your patience!!

:upsidedow coconutsunshine:upsidedow :flower3:

I caught a nasty virus and have been out of commission, today is my first real day back into the living. You should all be hearing from me today I'm going to get everything straightened out.

Hi CoconutSunshine,

Glad to hear that you are feeling better! :flower3: I sent dthogue a PM today and should be hearing back soon, I hope, so we'll be all set for the fridge swap on our trip next week!

Hi CoconutSunshine,

Glad to hear that you are feeling better! :flower3: I sent dthogue a PM today and should be hearing back soon, I hope, so we'll be all set for the fridge swap on our trip next week!

Thanks for the well wishes, if you don't hear from dthougue let me know and I'll help you out!!

Have a FANTASTIC TIME!! and try to partake in all the celebrations for your fiance's birthday!!!:cheer2: :flower3:

I sent a PM to Mickey's_girls, Fehrman, and Zarvgirl (and copied coconutsunshine) trying to get our handoffs scheduled. This was in reply to a PM I received from Zarvgirl. I am hoping to receive the handoff of the fridge from Mickey's_girls sometime on the 20th and I'll have to put it in hold for Fehrman as I leave on the 24th and she arrives on the 25th. Coconutsunshine, you'll send me instructions on how to do this?

Also, if anything is needed for the fridge as far as cleaning, etc let me know and I'll bring it!

Thanks! We're getting so close to our trips!! :cool1:

Is this only for the POP? I will be staying at the movies resort April 6-12 and would love to fridge swap. thank you.

Hi thre teddygurlkeekee,

Unfortunately our swap os only for POP resort guests. There are fridge swaps at the All star resorts though.

Here is the link to the page:
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1454053 post #2

Hope this helps, good luck!!! oh and have a FANTASTIC trip!!:goodvibes

Is this only for the POP? I will be staying at the movies resort April 6-12 and would love to fridge swap. thank you.

Subscribing. coconutsunshine i just sent you a PM my dates are 11/28-12/6

Hi Fridge swappers,

Just checking in to let you know that we have the fridge!

We bought a bunch of water bottles and soda bottles for the fridge, and it's all staying nice and cold.

Something I should mention: The box took almost two hours to arrive at our room. Luggage services found the fridge in five minutes (the description of the floral white and pink box/paper helps), and then they forgot to bring it after we had a nice chat with them. We had to call to remind them... Big oops on their part. :eek: So, that was a bit of a pain at 1:00am, but we still decided to tip the guy who had to carry it over. It is a "free" fridge after all, and it's nice of them to put up with us DIS swappers. Go fig. :rolleyes:

We did not find a toaster or a coffee pot in this fridge box, just in case anyone is wondering about mystery DIS donations.

We are joining another swap mid-week to complete our 7-day trip, so we will be passing this fridge along to Dthogue on Saturday (as planned) via luggage services.

:banana: Can't wait to see the crowds lessen tomorrow! There were a lot of Louisiana residents/Mardi Gras celebrants wandering DHS & AK today. Even the Fastpass lines (once you stepped into the FP line with a FP in your hand for the ride) had a 15 minutes wait, which we have never seen before.

As Kim Possible would say... "No big!" Day 2 should be MUCH better.

Today, we did recognize new choreography in the "Beauty and the Beast" musical; both Belle & Gaston were AMAZING compared to past performers we've seen. We also saw the new American Idol show today (the stage is incredibly awesome), and we liked the format enough that we'll be seeing it again later in the trip. The winner sang "Colors of the Wind," and she sounded like Ariel! She was wonderful and cute. Mulch Sweat & Shears had a particularly rockin' show this afternoon too. Rode TSM twice, met Donald & Daisy Duck, rode RNR and Everest, saw a bunch of gorillas on the Pangani trail at AK; all in all, it was a great first day.

We are so glad to be at Disney!
(Bueno Nacho!) :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter