New Poll - Who thinks we need more threads on possible resorts?

Do we need more "should Disney build" resort threads?

• Yes, we need more of these threads every day

• Maybe just one more thread so I can try to get my point across

• No, enough is enough

• I really don't care either way

Results are only viewable after voting.

kaffinito

<font color=teal>Grant me the Serenity to Accept t
O.k. guys, who thinks we need more threads on possible resorts for Disney to build? We have a singles resort thread, an adults only thread, and a family only resort :-)confused: ) thread. It seems that every few days someone posts a new thread to debate the possibility of a different type of resort. Inevitably, there is a lot of heated discussion because some people do not understand that: 1) the idea is just an idea, 2) the thread is about a resort not about the theme parks, and 3) they just like to argue. So who else besides me has had enough?

O.k. guys, who thinks we need more threads on possible resorts for Disney to build? We have a singles resort thread, an adults only thread, and a family only resort :-)confused: ) thread. It seems that every few days someone posts a new thread to debate the possibility of a different type of resort. Inevitably, there is a lot of heated discussion because some people do not understand that: 1) the idea is just an idea, 2) the thread is about a resort not about the theme parks, and 3) they just like to argue. So who else besides me has had enough?

Kaffinito gets it. ;)

Personally I have seen some pretty good ideas in this posts. Life goes in circles here on the resort board, these topics will fade away and new hot topics will replace them.

I, for one, hope we can get back to debating the morality of tipping housekeeping as soon as possible.;)

Just kidding!

I voted no, but if we did one I want one on

"Would you like a resort where anyone who whines about (A) no upgrade (B) room location and or (C) not getting towel animals is banned?" That one I would stay at!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter