New Pirates Organ! (Davey Jones Organ ~ W/ Pic)

We just happened to see the organ thread 6/6/6 how wierd is that VMK. Not you Krazyluke but VMK because yesterday is the day it was out but I love the suit and organ because Im so into pirates!

Loves Disney said:
The amount of chairs and other furnishings such as a table, vastly out number the pianos or organs lol. :thumbsup2

As they should, I am not going to put eight organs in my rooms for my friends to sit in. It's a cool organ, I just hope there is more useful things coming as well.

Aarrr matey, I can't wait for the bandana to come out I like the big earing on the side! To bad I can't wear my luckey hat in the process...

tinkattitude! said:
Aarrr matey, I can't wait for the bandana to come out I like the big earing on the side! To bad I can't wear my luckey hat in the process...

Oh tink, I forgot about that very cool bandana! Woot woot!

Arrg Me and Pirate Steff are waiting for the PIRATE STUFF TO COME OUT....LOOK AT MY SIG....YOU CAN REALLY TELL....ok now go home ye' scury landlubbers!

I am preparing for the costume, I assume it will be 2000 all together (Hat, Top, Pants, Shoes) at 500 credits a piece. Off to get more credits :boat:

I hope it's not going to be a piece by piece quest. I don't think Disney would do that for a movie they are promoting though. I think they would want as many people to wear it and show it off. pirate:

Well, of course it's ugly! Look at the guy who owns it. (These pics are Hi-res so they might take a little bit to load up)

And I'm not sure if you saw the trailer from the POTC website, but Davey Jones has a claw for his hand. So how do you think he plays? With his face tentacles, of course!

BTW, I'm sorry if this guy scares you. He scares me a little! :scared1: :scared:

me to no just you or were going crazy from to much vmk rofl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter