New Pirate rooms at CBR

SIMMSMOUSE

Mouseketeer
I booked a Pirate room at CBR for the end of May. Has anyone stayed in one and is it worth it. We are not going to do the water parks this trip and the new pool looks really cool. I also have a room reserved at POP but can't decide which one to use. I stayed at POP in Sept and it was nice, but I think I would like to have a larger room and two sinks. Any thoughts?:confused3

We stayed at POP in July and can't wait to return to CBR this coming summer! Nothing wrong with POP, but CBR is just a different world!! We love it! :cool1:

I booked a Pirate room at CBR for the end of May. Has anyone stayed in one and is it worth it. We are not going to do the water parks this trip and the new pool looks really cool. I also have a room reserved at POP but can't decide which one to use. I stayed at POP in Sept and it was nice, but I think I would like to have a larger room and two sinks. Any thoughts?:confused3

>>>large room and two sinks-that says it all for me! You will love CBR!

I think for me the novelty of the pirate theme would wear off after about 24 hours. Then the reality of that long walk to the food court would sink in.

I think I would like to have a larger room and two sinks.

This is definitely a wonderful reason! I've stayed at ASMusic and CBR, and I loved the larger space, two sinks, and divider. It definitely made it a lot quicker for three girls to get ready in the am!! CBR is a lovely resort, and I truly felt like I was having two vacations at once - tropical and Disney! If it works with your budget I would definitely go for it!

I had the privilege of touring one of the pirate rooms at the beginning of December and it looked fabulous! I have an eight year old girl who's not into pirates in the least and she would love it. The attention to detail is fabulous, from the planked carpet, to the shower wall and the barrel-shaped fridge cabinet.

The pool area is awesome too. Two big slides, and a kiddie pool with its own slide and super cool barrel shower!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Just booked CBR with pirate theme room! Excited because the kids LOVE Pirates of the Caribbean. So they will be happy! Just a little extra touch of magic if you ask me! :yay:

I had the privilege of touring one of the pirate rooms at the beginning of December and it looked fabulous! I have an eight year old girl who's not into pirates in the least and she would love it. The attention to detail is fabulous, from the planked carpet, to the shower wall and the barrel-shaped fridge cabinet.

The pool area is awesome too. Two big slides, and a kiddie pool with its own slide and super cool barrel shower!

Let me know if you have any questions.

How cool! Would you say that the room looked like the artist's rendition that they have on the website? We have this booked for April and I'm really excited to hear about it!

We are staying in the new Pirate Rooms in March and cannot wait!! Do not mind the location, as we are always in the parks all day until after dinner. The rooms look really cool, and we are big POC fans...argh!pirate:

We are staying in a pirate room for just one night in Feb. We booked it on a code and have a waterview room for a Saturday night for $134. We will be back feb 16 and I promise to bring photos.

Pj

Well....the pirate rooms at CBR just premiered this weekend, right?? Anyone there with a report and/or pictures??? Cannot wait!!pirate: pirate:

13 days before I am there. I promise to get photos.

Pj

cbrpiratesqg1.jpg

pirates1dp7.jpg

pirates2sk2.jpg

I can't wait to have a pirate sword fight with my kids on our pirate ship beds....argh!!!! Anyone actually stay in one yet?? pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter