• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New pirate makeover experience!

SaratogaShan

DIS Veteran
Finally something my son would enjoy! Well, actually, my daughter will like it too!

The following is from "Disneyshawn" blog page:

Opening in late June 2009 in Adventureland at the Magic Kingdom Park is the Pirates League, an all-new immersive experience where young Guests may assume pirate identities, be transformed into a pirate by a Pirate Master, and gain access to a secret treasure room.

Now under construction in the former House of Treasure location in Caribbean Plaza, Pirates League will be the boys' (and pirate-fan girls') equivalent to Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boutique. Similar to that location, various package levels will be offered. While the Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boutique prepares visiting Princesses to attend Cinderella's Royal Ball, the Pirates League is designed to fully prepare those eager to enlist with the crew of the Black Pearl. In fact, details from the Pirates of the Caribbean films are woven throughout the story line for the Pirates League, including references to Captain Jack Sparrow and the East India Trading Company.

I'll have the complete story of the location, as well as details to look for, closer to the opening date this summer.
Posted by Shawn Slater at 9:07 PM 0 comments
Labels: Adventureland, Concept Art, Magic Kingdom

How cool is that!!!Something for the boys!!!!My son is probably too old--but my nephew will be just the right age!!!:cool1:Can't wait!

That sounds AWESOME! My pirate loving girl would really like that!!! Well hopefully it is like cute pirate girl stuff...I dont want her looking like a scurvy pirate with black teeth lol

Finally something fun for the boys!

Maybe someone has been reading the posts on the Dis!

This is neat! My daughter's aren't so into the whole princess thing, at least not one of them. But I bet she'd love to be a pirate. How fun...

This is awesome! Now my son and I can get made into pirates together. I would like that much better then being made into a diva/princess with my girls. Maybe I'm a bit weird :confused3

it's true. the source is more than reliable and there's concept art for it as well.

i reported on it last night

I'm glad they are going to have something special for boys to enjoy - and girls, too! It sounds like fun

This is sooo exciting:woohoo: My DS was so jealous when DD did BBB last year. Now they both can be magically transformed! Can't wait to see the packages.

How fun!! I think my DS will be too old, since he will be almost 12 and is in that I am too cool for everything stage, but my DD who liked princesses when she was younger has now proclaimed that she is not a "girly-girl" would love this!!

That sounds like so much fun. DS will be turning 10 when we go back. I'm not sure if he will be still into this. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter