New Pin Trader~please help!

disprincessmama

Earning My Ears
Going to WDW in the summer-2 daughters 7 and 10 want to pin trade. How do I start? Which ones do I buy to get started? Where do you buy them before you get to WDW? Any advice would be appreciated!!!:confused3

Check out the thread "let's help new pin traders avoid cheap pins"

There is a lot of info there.

You can go to ebay, if you like, pay about $2.00 per pin and trade with the CM's in the park.

Go to the official pin trading web site to look up official rules.

Let me know if you have more questions after that. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.:banana:

The Disney Store sells pins. Over the President's Day weekend they were 25% off. Disney Shopping also sells pins. They are more expensive than the pins at the Disney Store, but they run sales fairly often and pins have free shipping every Monday.

If you choose to buy from eBay be warned that many of the pins are factory seconds (scrappers) and/or counterfeit.

Disney Shopping is online, and they do sell some of the merchandise found in the Disney Stores. The pins on www.disneyshopping.com are mostly Disney Shopping pins, but on occasion they have some of the same pins that the Disney Store has.
I don't think you can buy all of the Disney Store pins online. Some of the designs are only available in the stores.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter