New Pilot Program for Aug-Sep. 2007....Looks like FREE DINING

Does the offer for the bounceback deal have to made ONLY at the resort that has a "stand" set up, I think I heard POR and another??.
I'll be at AKL soon and would love to get in on the deal for our late summer vacation. We got in on free dining last year and LOVED it!
Thanks!

TBGOES2DISNEY said:
Why are some of you only buying 1 day tickets? Do you have an AP or is it cheaper to get tickets elsewhere?

Yes some of us have AP's, some of us have left over days on old tickets and yes it is sometimes cheaper to get the tickets elsewhere but with the additional cost of the one day mandatory ticket I don't think that is really true once you crunch the numbers.

with Free dining - started trip on 9/29 and did 7 days 6 nights - free dining - booked Pop - but thinking of upgrading. Got a great deal - just call the front desk, they will transfer you to reservations - then they will get you to the "special" group that does the bounceback deals - you don't have to be staying at one of the resorts that have the desk or cards with the phone numbers. CM that booked it for me was great - she said I could book 2 rooms - one under my name one under DH's if we wanted (don't need 2 rooms).

This is great - on to planing the next trip :cool1:

Can we book this in my name and then change the name on the ressie later . We have friends who are getting married in August and we would like to tell them about this for a honeymoon.

D said:
Can we book this in my name and then change the name on the ressie later . We have friends who are getting married in August and we would like to tell them about this for a honeymoon.

I asked about this when I called the other day. You can't change the lead name on the ressie. You can add names, but for example, if you book the room in your name and just your friends show up, they will charge for you as an extra person in the room and also charge the MYW tickets that you book in your name.

I am looking to see if I could go to Disney Pop in February for just a few days with Mom and daughters.
I am also going back in December with husband (maybe Poly?).

If I go now there is a reduced rate available? Does it have free dining? Can I book for Poly then for December?

-Wendy

Check the various threads on this (Codes) board for information about reduced rates, if any exist.
No, no free dining in February.
You can book any resort you want at any time for any stay, providing there are rooms available.

Does the offer for the bounceback deal have to made ONLY at the resort that has a "stand" set up, I think I heard POR and another??.
I'll be at AKL soon and would love to get in on the deal for our late summer vacation. We got in on free dining last year and LOVED it!
No, but you do have to book either in person, or on the telephone FROM your Disney resort room.

I figured that was the case and it is fair or else everyone would be booking in their name and changing later. Thanks for the info!

Gooofy-Blade said:
The free dining WAS offered during your time there! Last part of August thru September 2006. We thoroughly enjoyed eating ourselves to death during Labor Day Week.

When I say "this deal", i mean the bounce back deal. I would have booked next years trip while there in Aug/Sept. I also took advantage of the free dining during that time and loved it.

Just curious - has anyone tried to book a certain resort and found it was full for the time they wanted to go?

We're staying Dec. 25-Jan. 4 and want to book Pop Century for 10 nights beginning Aug. 24 and I'm slightly worried that because we'll be part of the last group of people eligible to do this, we may not be able to get all 10 nights at the resort of our choice.

Just curious - has anyone tried to book a certain resort and found it was full for the time they wanted to go?
Probably actually quite common.
I have been even checking for a room for one night in January and the only option (under the two discounts I am trying for) is a one bedroom at Saratoga Springs!
Sometimes when I am pricing for a specific time frame with a discount I often only get higher $ rooms, SS or AS Sports.
A lot depends on how far in advance you want to book.

momof2disprincesses said:

We're staying Dec. 25-Jan. 4 and want to book Pop Century for 10 nights beginning Aug. 24 and I'm slightly worried that because we'll be part of the last group of people eligible to do this, we may not be able to get all 10 nights at the resort of our choice.

I am going on the 19th and wondering the same thing.
I want to return in Aug. and the end of Sept.
We would like to stay at ASMo or any of the value resorts.
Anyone not get their resort or date they wanted?

I wouldn't worry...I just booked the free dining bounce back program and the person told me "things are wide open" in terms of availability. So, looks like for now even though they did say they have had alot of people sign up for the program, there are still rooms available! Hope you get the times you want!

I will be soooo depressed if I don't get to book for end of August!!! :guilty:

I booked my bounceback trip last week and when I came home and looked the reservation up on the Disney website, it was there, with the correct dollar amount, but it said nothing about having the dining plan. It did say we have the 1 day base tickets. Does anyone have any experience with looking the reservation up online and whether it's supposed to say the dining plan or not?

jamackin said:
I booked my bounceback trip last week and when I came home and looked the reservation up on the Disney website, it was there, with the correct dollar amount, but it said nothing about having the dining plan. It did say we have the 1 day base tickets. Does anyone have any experience with looking the reservation up online and whether it's supposed to say the dining plan or not?

I hope someone can answer this question better but.....when I booked a package for the free dining this past summer my reservations showed that we had the dining plan online and since the bounceback program is a discounted package that includes dining I am thinking that it should and i would suggest calling just to make sure. :goodvibes

jamackin said:
My online ressie does not state free dining either but your hard copy of the invoice will. I just checked both so I wouldn't worry :wizard:

Thanks!
I actually just got my hard copy confirmation in the mail yesterday and it does say free dining....so I think we're ok!

Thanks!

To answer a question we tried book CSR for the 9th of September for 7 nights and there was nothing. We booked the WL for Sept 9th for 7 nights standard view and 1 day standard myw tickets. For $1838. (for 2 adults) We just arrived back today and booked the trip on Saturday the 9th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter