New Pictures of the Magic in Drydock 09-11-08

Thanks so much for posting these pictures. Your pictures showed so much, that I no longer feel the need to drive out from Winchester and see it myself!

I have family in Winchester!!! Oh come on, it's not that far of a drive!!! :rolleyes1

Thanks for posting the pictures! This time 2 weeks from now I will be at the MCO Hyatt not sleeping with excitement! We are on our first Disney Family Cruise on 9/27!!! We are so excited!

Crissi

Thanks sooooo much for posting the pictures. I have always wanted to see what it was all about.

How much do you rock for posting those pics!! Thanks so much! I am on the 9/24 cruise. The first out of drydock and i can't wait to see the changes. Have you heard when they will actually be departing?
Thanks again, you made my night!:worship:

Thanks for posting. It is hard to believe looking at those pics that a week ago today I was on my last night of my 20 day sail on her. :sad1:

yeah minnieandmickey! We were on her last week with you.:sad2: I saw our stateroom in those pics!

Thanks so much for posting these! I have been looking for someone to do this! You do rock!!!

Thanks for sharing the photos. My brother-in-law lives in Norfolk and I keep telling my husband to send him over there and get me some photos of that ship!!! Of course nothing so far so I was thrilled to see yours. I am on the countdown and excited to see all the new things when we board in November. :woohoo: :banana:

Thanks for posting these awesome pics!
we're going to be on the 9/24 special 3-night...d'you think you could try to take some pictures of her while she's leaving?
I'm going to take as many pictures as i can of what's been updated to share with everyone....im so excited to see her when she's done!

Thanks for posting the pics! We were aboard the Magic last month, and my boys were so excited to see what she looks like in drydock!

Thanks for posting the pictures! This time 2 weeks from now I will be at the MCO Hyatt not sleeping with excitement! We are on our first Disney Family Cruise on 9/27!!! We are so excited!

Crissi

Yeah - I am excited for you!! :banana: :banana:

Be sure to take lots of pics for the less fortunate!!!!

I've had some request to take pictures as the Magic leaves. I'm not sure yet what time it will be heading out - I have a "source" that is going to try and help me - that person knows who you are!!!! Once I find out, I'll try to pull a rabbit out of my hat!!!!

Maybe someone from here should contact Disney and let them know what an asset it would be for them to have coverage of the progress they are making on the ship :thumbsup2 ! Any suggestions who...AndrewUK :rolleyes1 maybe...

Thanks again for the pictures!!!

Rub the lamp three times, make a wish and it will come true!!

PS Thanks for the Photos,

My wish

Photopass on the new stateroom TV's

I would like Plutos Dog house upgraded.

Stay tuned, I'm uploading about 23 pictures to Webshots...Stay tuned & get the refreshments ready!!! popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

Lots of things going on today ~ there were more containers on the top deck, I noticed they were power washing the underside, welding, and lots of people on the upper decks. I will try to go back on Saturday so you can see the progress.

And hopefully this time I don't exceed the bandwith!!!!! :)

Thanks for the pics. They were great. I heard they were here someplace just couldn't find them. :confused3 Someone gave me a link to get here. I'll be on the Magic 8 Nov. Can't wait. She will look beautiful. Great pics:thumbsup2

Yeah - I am excited for you!! :banana: :banana:

Be sure to take lots of pics for the less fortunate!!!!

I've had some request to take pictures as the Magic leaves. I'm not sure yet what time it will be heading out - I have a "source" that is going to try and help me - that person knows who you are!!!! Once I find out, I'll try to pull a rabbit out of my hat!!!!

I will definitely be taking LOTS of pictures. I have a 4GB card and a 2GB card and I just bought another 4GB and 2 - 1 GB cards. I will have plenty to share when we come home. Although then I will be depressed that it is over.

Crissi

Thanks for the photos! Will be on board With Wendy Jersey soon. We leave in just 40 days, but that is counting 5 days early for WDW before cruise.:cool1:

Can't wait to see what has changed! Hope some of our favorite staff is still on board.

We always take tons of pictures and just got a new camera which we have many lens and filters for so we plan on lots of experimenting with cruise scenes this time.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter