New Photopass Magical Moments For 2011?

jhaig

Not The First To Pass This Way
Last year you were able to get some special Photopass pictures done, like a picture with you and Stitch on a park bench, or holding Tink in your hands, kissing a frog, etc. Are there any new Magical Moments for this year that we know of?

Last year you were able to get some special Photopass pictures done, like a picture with you and Stitch on a park bench, or holding Tink in your hands, kissing a frog, etc. Are there any new Magical Moments for this year that we know of?

I didn't have any this trip. It seemed a lot of my Photopass photographers were in training. They almost always had a person with them making suggestions on photos to take. However they took great photos.

Last time I was there they had pictures where they added Mickey Balloons in the pictures. The picture turned out really cute!!

Last time I was there they had pictures where they added Mickey Balloons in the pictures. The picture turned out really cute!!

That sounds really cute. What location were you at when they added the balloons? I'll try and remember that for future reference.

That sounds really cute. What location were you at when they added the balloons? I'll try and remember that for future reference.

We got balloon pictures in all the parks. What we were told, is that if the photopass person does NOT have a tripod they should be able to do the magic pictures.

If you ask nicely they will do all that they know.

We had a photopass person in DHS, spend about 45 minutes with us. We got the balloons, Mickey sitting on the bench with us, Minnie sitting on the bench with us and Stitch on the table between us.

We were there at a fairly slow time, otherwise I dont know if they would have been able to spend that much time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter