New park maps

ckdsnynt

DIS Veteran
Has anyody noticed that the new park maps do not have the shops listed on them? When I was at DS several weeks ago, I was looking for a certain store and tried to find it on a map and discovered that the new maps don't have stores on them! What's up with that?

I wouldn't be surprised if it were a sign of the economy.

If a shop closes, the maps won't show it. Visitors who aren't familiar with the area may never miss it or just assume they missed it somehow.

Has anyody noticed that the new park maps do not have the shops listed on them? When I was at DS several weeks ago, I was looking for a certain store and tried to find it on a map and discovered that the new maps don't have stores on them! What's up with that?
Hmmm...I didn't even notice. :rolleyes1

I wouldn't be surprised if it were a sign of the economy.

If a shop closes, the maps won't show it. Visitors who aren't familiar with the area may never miss it or just assume they missed it somehow.
I hadn't thought of that! Good call :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter