• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Parades?

Angelia'sthree

Mouseketeer
I am interested in knowing if their are new parades for Magic Kingdom and DHS now. I know it may be too soon to ask, but for anyone leaving or coming home soon.

Just wanted to see if new parades would interest us. I have watched older parades on Youtube.

I appreciate any help~! :)

I am interested in knowing if their are new parades for Magic Kingdom and DHS now. I know it may be too soon to ask, but for anyone leaving or coming home soon.

Just wanted to see if new parades would interest us. I have watched older parades on Youtube.

I appreciate any help~! :)

DHS parade "Block Party Bash" was just introduced last year.
Expect it to stay the same for awhile.

The new MK "3 O'Clock Parade" ("Celebrate! Dreams Come True") is due to start this month.

And the Magic Kingdom's "Move It! Shake it! Celebrate It!" Daytime Parade- is scheduled to start in February.

Great to know~!

Can I ask, is it best to find seating at the parades start rather than parade ending? I was thinking we could be finished with the parade before everyone else and be off doing other things.

As always, thank you~!! :)

Can I ask, is it best to find seating at the parades start rather than parade ending? I was thinking we could be finished with the parade before everyone else and be off doing other things.

Don't think that would matter much. The parades only last about 15-20 minutes, so there would not be any real advantage.

I will say that in MK standing near Hall of Presidents or deep in Frontierland can get you a spot that is less congested than standing on Main Street.

A look at the Parade Route.
SpectroMagic starts at Town Square and exits at the end of Frontierland.
The other parades go the opposite direction.
MK-Parade-Route-041008a.jpg

In DHS, where you stand will allow you to see different "shows" during Block Party Bash.

Here is a map with the approximate locations of the "parade stops" for Block Party Bash.

The parade makes two stops in order for special "shows" to take place along the route.

If you stand at any of these numbered areas, you will see the "shows" mentioned on the list.

DHS_BPB_092208.gif

just to clarify since it was mentioned, Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It! will travel just from Town Square to the Hub area. it's more of a compliment to the Family Fun Day parade only it travels in the opposite direction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter