New Orleans to All Stars

Revelation

Earning My Ears
hey i am pretty nervous about the drive i am leaving Novemeber 9th....anybody ever made the trip can give me some tips and good directions? i have checked mapquest and directions are good it seems but cant get All Star music for a desination...also have heard a few people in the past that they have got wrong directions off the internet....so i will feel better with some first hand directions

thanx

Don't worry. Once you get in the general area, you'll be able to get there. The folks at WDW want you to come in and spend money, so there are plenty of signs. You'll just need to know what area your resort is considered to be in. The All Stars are considered to be Animal Kingdom area resorts.

Don't be nervous. The drive is not bad at all and you won't get lost.

I-10 to I-75.
I-75 to FL Turnpike.

From this point you have two options:
(1) FL Turnpike to Hwy 27 to 192/Irlo Bronson to World
or
(2) FL Turnpike to I-4 to Irlo Bronson to World Dr

I prefer option #1. Once you get to this point you will begin seeing WDW signs and you just follow the signs.

I am very terrible at directions and I haven't been lost driving to DW yet. It is very easy.

The drive takes approximately 12 hours from N.O. 10 hours of driving. Add 1 hour for the time change and an hour of bathroom/food breaks.

It takes about six hours (plus the hour for the time change) to Tallahassee. This is where we stop to fill up and eat. Then four more hours from there.

I drive the entire way myself usually. I hate the way my DH drives so I just as well drive myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter