New Orleans Bride looking for wedding design help

FlowerJ723

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!! This forum has been so helpful and fun since I've joined. I am getting married on 11/16/2007 and I wanted to know if anyone knows or has a design with a Disney Theme in combination with maybe a Fleur De Lis symbot?? Yes I know a crazy question but I just wanted to bring some of the Big Easy into my wedding! Any ideas would be great...thanks again..ya'll are wonderful!!

Without knowing your names or colors ,this is what I came up with. HTH

NolaBride1.jpg

OMG I absolutely love it!!!!! You are the greatest...that looks awesome!!!! Our names are Brandon & Jessica. Since you've been such a great help maybe I can ask you another question...I'm new at all this stuff...but how do I go about printing it out for iron in transfers....do I just buy the paper and print it out on that transfer paper?? and also do i need a high quality printer to do that?? THANKS AGAIN!!!! You're awesome!!!

I just noticed I didnt give you color information...I'm still undecided but I was thinking of Burgundy and Ivory.

If you go to the design sticky they have tons of information on Ironing on. I used my regular printer and just made sure I had new cartridges in it. Oh and it alwsy helps to print a test page on regular paper. I also believe you can crop it to whatever size you need or change the size in any photo program and some printer programs will let you print it in different sizes ( i.e.)print it at 50% size insted of full size , but it is much better if you can use a photo editing program.

Ok here is one with some different colors ( I am not for sure what burgandy looks like I am not a great color person) The clipart is not mine I found it somewhere( I can't remember if it is another Disers or something I found online, if it is someone else's please please let me know, the initials DWW are in the art)

Brandonandjessica2.jpg

If you have any ideas let me know.Also there are other designers who have wedding stuff who I am sure will be happy to customize something for you.

Ok was playing around. I am not for sure which couple you would like so I used some Mickey and minnie Clipart in this one.

Jessicaandbrandon2.jpg

Oooh that one came out cute too!!! I know I'm a pain but now I'm thinking of the colors light pink and black. Would you be so kind as to try one with Cinderella/Prince with the pink?? Again that you so very much....now since you've made this for me I want to incorporate the Fleur de lis into my theme. It looks so cute!! Thanks!!

I LOVE IT...that was perfect...just what I am looking for. I think you've helped me pick my wedding colors...THANKS A BUNCH!!!!!!!

Love the middle one on that last bunch, WickedMom..you are very talented. I think If I had the right program that is all I'd be doing too lol

Thank you :banana:

It's so hard to make myself stop after 2 hours , my husband will call to see what I am doing, he will ask if I have been on my computer all day. I had to set a time limit or nothing would be done, and everyone in my family really likes clean underwear:lmao: :lmao: It's better on our budget than going to target for 4 hours to scout out bargains ( cheaper yes, not necessarily more enjoyable) :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think you are my new best friend! I really like the new items you posted...maybe I can use those somehow with my wedding favors. I'm not sure how exactly I'll use it yet..b/c I'm so not artistic or creative but I def. will! I LOVE IT ALL...and I can't thank you enough! This is very kind of you to do...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter